Located in private Cul-de-sac next to the Keystone Ranch Golf Course, this beautiful 3+ bedroom truly has it all. Minutes from Keystone, Dillon, & Breckenridge all with abundant dining options. Bike path and hiking trails (snowshoe and Nordic in the winter) right out the backyard! Enjoy stunning sunsets over the Gore Range as you relax in the private hot tub. Close to bus stop. Full kitchen and open dining area make it a great for social gatherings. Large living room with Sony HDTV
Private home with great views of the Gore Range.
Laundry, full Private Kitchen, Private Hot Tub, Tennis, Basketball
Interaction with guests
I live in the lockoff below and am available for questions or for any problems that may arise
Other things to note
Close to bus stop. Hiking trails out front door. Great access to Keystone, Breck, & Dillon
PETS ALLOWED WITH $100 NON-REFUNDABLE PET FEE. $25 ADDITIONAL PER DOG. PLEASE NOTIFY US AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
PLEASE NO LOUD PARTIES AFTER 10PM
Check in is anytime after 4PM
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. MST. NO Early Check-ins, unless you have specific permission. Due to the nature of the vacation rental business, we must allow our housekeepers the maximum time to get this property ready for the next guest. Late check - outs will be charged at $50 per 30-minute period. You can request a 2 pm check-out for $50 or a 7pm check-out for $100 or an early check in at 12 for $50 as long as there are no guests checking in or out on that day. You are responsible to check yourself in and out at the appropriate times. Please get written confirmation to check in early or check out late.
2. Refundable $500 Deposit - Please leave the townhouse in the same general condition that you found it. "Broom clean" condition means that the following checkout tasks listed below have been completed and there is no extra work for the cleaning crew to complete. Failure to complete the checkout instructions may result in possible full loss of your refundable deposit. The following check out instructions are fulfilled prior to check out.
1. Empty all trash containers.
2. Remove all used linens and towels and place in the laundry room. Please leave comforters and mattress pads on beds unless they are dirty. 3. Load/run the dishwasher and unload.
4. Feel free to leave condiments or food in fridge. The maid service will thank you!
3. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
4. PETS are permitted in rental unit with a $100 pet nonrefundable deposit $25 additional per pet. If pets are not reported and paid for, we charge $200 $50 additional per pet. Please pick up after your pets.
5. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for this townhouse is 12 people. If there are more than 10 people, a charge of $20 per additional person will be incurred.
7. Longer MINIMUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. SUPPLIES - Toilet paper, laundry soap, dish soap, garbage bags and paper towels have been provided. Should you require additional products it will be your responsibility to purchase those items. Also, all kitchen utensils, pots and pans/crock pot have been provided.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. HOT TUB –PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THE COVER! Please see the pictures below for how the cover lifter is used. DO NOT drag the cover off. No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our property manager sanitizes and replenishes chemicals in the hot tub prior to your arrival. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVERS AT ANY TIME. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so the hot tub will stay warm. Please use caution when getting in and out of the hot tub. The ground may be icy. No smoking, drinking, or food is permitted in the hot tub at any time. Please notify us immediately if the water level goes below the head rests when no one is in it, it must be filled again before it is used. The hot tub runs cycles throughout the day to help clean and sanitize. The maximum number of people in the hot tub is 7. YOU MUST RINSE OFF BEFORE ENTERING THE HOT TUB. If the tub should need to be drained and refilled due to renter's negligence it will cost a minimum of $100 (not part of the insurance policy). VERY IMPORTANT - Do not hit “SET” then temp up or down button. This will lock the tub. If temp display reads TLOC or SLOC you will need to notify owner to reset and will incur a $25 service visit.
16. WALKWAYS & DRIVEWAY - This is to advise you that the driveway, walkways, and the back patio may be icy. We provide ice melt and a snow shovel for you to use should it be necessary. Please watch your step and use caution while walking on or around these areas. If it snows over 4” snow will be removed from the driveway by plow. We take no responsibilities for any injuries that may occur while you are renting our property. It is your responsibility to make sure that you use the provided items to reduce the risk of injury. The walkways and patios will be cleared of snow prior to your arrival.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions, weather, or airport closures. 18. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss/theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that ALL guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.