About This Listing
Easygoing double room not far from Miracle's square.
Hi,im Hermann and I rent a private double room big 17mq + balcony with view of the tower (if it isn available check also the other room in my profile;)
You will be sharing the apartment with me (i have my own room).
-Towels and linens
- Free wifi or my desktop computer for surfing the internet
- Free tea
- Free outdoor street parking
- Self-service kitchen with utensils and cookware
- You can also use the washing machine at the cost of 1,50 €/wash.
- Extra person
-rent a bike
10 minutes walk from the Tower
10 minutes walk from nearest supermarket
3 minutes walk from bus stop (the main line "Lam rossa" house-Tower-train station-airport every 12 minutes)
Just contact me for more information.
Interaction with Guests
If possible yes
Very quite area
Every 12 minutes bus line (lam rossa) airport-station-miracles square -my home
Other Things to Note
- No smoking,only on the balcony.
- Turn off lights if not in the room. Tidy up after ones self ie wash cooker/dishes after use, generally leave things as found.
- Any damage to furniture or property due to negligence will be charged for and may result in immediate termination of any reservation. -Guests are asked to not play loud music, not to take drugs, not to overly consume alcohol. In general to be mindful of other people in the house and what time of day it is. For example not to enter the house and not to be noisy if it is late at night.
It was a little hard to find Hermann's place as he didn't provide a lot of directions - when I got to the apartment building I had to use my detective skills to work out which bell to ring and which floor the apartment was actually on. Hermann's English isn't great either and it took a while to sort out logistics when I got there. He also told me that he tells his housemates that his AirBnB guests are friends staying over, which meant I didn't feel 100% comfortable while I was at the house. This was the first time I did a room share rather than a private room/couch, which is not something I enjoyed.
It's cheap, in a good location and Hermann is friendly, so it's got that going for it.
Mi sono trovata bene anche se sono stata solo una notte..Hermann è simpaticissimo e è informato su un sacco di cose..il letto era abbastanza comodo!
Sono stata ospite da Hermann solo per una notte, è stato piacevole, la camera è spaziosa ed il letto molto comodo! Hermann è un chiacchierone ed ha un simpatico coinquilino con la passione per la lirica, favoloso specialmente quando si esercita sotto la doccia! Hermann è stato gentilissimo anche per quanto riguarda orari di uscita e rientro. L'unica nota leggermente negativa è che il bagno non è proprio pulitissimo, ma può essere stato un caso!
Hermann was very kind and helpful, everything was like in the description and the area is quite wonderful. Thank you so much. :)
Good location just off the tower of pisa, friendly host, would recommend Hermann's place to anyone who wishes to stay at Pisa!
Great host - gave the right amount of space, the place is clean and quiet and is very close to the main tourist attractions in Pisa. Definitely recommend!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
DiscountVia del Marmigliaio Pisa Toscana
The towerPiazza Duomo Pisa Toscana 56126
Supermarket open also the sunday until 21.00Via Mino Rosi Pisa Toscana 56122
goodVia di Gello Pisa Toscana 56123
Pub with good beerVia delle Case Dipinte Pisa PI 56127
Take a beer or cocktail and eat how much you can!Piazza delle Vettovaglie Pisa Toscana 56126
Public wifiVia degli Uffizi Pisa 56125
ParkLungarno Leonardo Fibonacci Pisa Tuscany 56126
Best running place 2km one wayViale delle Piagge Pisa Toscana 56124