About this listing
Easygoing double room not far from Miracle's square.
Hi, I'm Francesco and I rent a private double room big 17mq + balcony with view of the tower (if it isn available check also the other room in my profile;)
You will be sharing the apartment with me (i have my own room).
-Towels and linens
- Free wifi or my desktop computer for surfing the internet
- Free tea
- Free outdoor street parking
- Self-service kitchen with utensils and cookware
- You can also use the washing machine at the cost of 1,50 €/wash.
- Extra person
-rent a bike
10 minutes walk from the Tower
10 minutes walk from nearest supermarket
3 minutes walk from bus stop (the main line "Lam rossa" house-Tower-train station-airport every 12 minutes)
Just contact me for more information.
Interaction with Guests
If possible yes
Very quite area
Every 12 minutes bus line (lam rossa) airport-station-miracles square -my home
Other Things to Note
- No smoking, only on the balcony.
- Turn off lights if not in the room. Tidy up after ones self ie wash cooker/dishes after use, generally leave things as found.
- Any damage to furniture or property due to negligence will be charged for and may result in immediate termination of any reservation. -Guests are asked to not play loud music, not to take drugs, not to overly consume alcohol. In general to be mindful of other people in the house and what time of day it is. For example not to enter the house and not to be noisy if it is late at night.
Hermanns brother Francesco welcomed us very friendly and showed us the room. It is very nice and you can see the Pisa tower from the balcony. We got a lot of information about the town and really enjoyed our stay at Hermanns apartment. Thank you very much! All the best! :-)
Sono stato accolto dal fratello di Hermann, Francesco, nella più cordiale e simpatica possibile, una persona d'oro.
Mi è stato presentato l'appartamento con molto entusiasmo.
La stanza era pulitissima e disponeva di un romantico balcone su cui poter rilassarsi.
La cucina era a piena disposizione e nel frigorifero un ripiano era riservato a me.
Il bagno era pulito e la doccia molto ampia.
Assolutamente consigliato!!! Simpatia, cordialità ed ottimo appartamento!!!
We had a wonderful experience staying here. Though we never got to actually meet Hermann, his brother Francesco was an absolutely wonderful and helpful host. The house was very clean and organized and we had full access to the kitchen and bathroom. The room itself was big and well located. We had a great time getting to know Francesco and he helped us out a lot with our travels. I would stay here again for sure.
I enjoyed the place, so close to the tower and the historical places and the guys really know the city!!
Definitely I recommend it!
Sehr nett wurden wir empfangen! Ein sauberes, einfaches und ruhiges Zimmer mit zwei Betten stand uns zur Verfügnung. Mit allen nötigen Informationen über Pisa wurden wir informiert und spezielle Wünsche wurden im Internet recherchiert. Toll! Abschließend wurden wir sogar noch zum Bus gebracht. Sehr familiär und sehr empfehlenswert.
Abbiamo passato una notte a Pisa da Hermann. Lui non era in casa ma suo fratello Francesco è stato di grande aiuto nell'indicarci i vicini negozi e la strada per piazza dei miracoli. La casa è ordinata e si ha pieno accesso anche alla cucina. Grazie mille per tutto!
Stefano e Laura
Francesco is a very nice host, he has been very kind and attentive, giving good advices to come to the flat and to visit Pisa.
The flat is comfortable and clean.
Thanks a lot Francesco!
Capucine & Maëlle
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews