Easygoing shared room not far from Miracle's square.
Hi,im Hermann and I rent a single and separate bed in my room.
You will be sharing the apartment with me and my two housemates.
-Towels and linens
- Free wifi or my desktop computer for surfing the internet
- Free tea
- Free outdoor street parking
- Self-service kitchen with utensils and cookware
- You can also use the washing machine at the cost of 1,50 €/wash.
- Extra person 10€ (sometimes its available)
10 minutes walk from the Tower
10 minutes walk from nearest supermarket
3 minutes walk from bus stop (the main line "Lam rossa" house-Tower-train station-airport every 12 minutes)
Just contact me for more informations.
The security deposit is the minimum i can set and airbnb will refund it after check out.
Interaction with Guests
If possible yes
Very quite area
Every 12 minutes bus line (lam rossa) airport-station-miracles square -my home
Other Things to Note
- No smoking,only on the balcony.
- Turn off lights if not in the room. Tidy up after ones self ie wash cooker/dishes after use, generally leave things as found.
- Any damage to furniture or property due to negligence will be charged for and may result in immediate termination of any reservation. -Guests are asked to not play loud music, not to take drugs, not to overly consume alcohol. In general to be mindful of other people in the house and what time of day it is. For example not to enter the house and not to be noisy if it is late at night.
Sono stata ospite da Hermann solo per una notte, è stato piacevole, la camera è spaziosa ed il letto molto comodo! Hermann è un chiacchierone ed ha un simpatico coinquilino con la passione per la lirica, favoloso specialmente quando si esercita sotto la doccia! Hermann è stato gentilissimo anche per quanto riguarda orari di uscita e rientro. L'unica nota leggermente negativa è che il bagno non è proprio pulitissimo, ma può essere stato un caso!
Hermann was very kind and helpful, everything was like in the description and the area is quite wonderful. Thank you so much. :)
Good location just off the tower of pisa, friendly host, would recommend Hermann's place to anyone who wishes to stay at Pisa!
Great host - gave the right amount of space, the place is clean and quiet and is very close to the main tourist attractions in Pisa. Definitely recommend!
Hermann is super friendly, he even biked to the piazza to come get me because I read the instructions wrong. Even though it's a room share, the bedroom is spacious and well lit with a comfortable bed. Nice kitchen, clean bathroom, and very close to the bus that heads to the airport / train station. Great place to stay!
L'appartamento è comodo per raggiungere Piazza dei Miracoli e adatto a chi cerca una sistemazione informale ma con tutto l'essenziale. Hermann è affidabile e molto flessibile.
p. s.: consiglio però di non affrontare con lui discorsi sulle sorti dell'umanità...eheh ;)
The apartment is close to Piazza dei Miracoli. It's an informal accomodation but with all essential things. Hermann is a reliable and very flexible person.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Im a physiotherapist.
Kites, manual therapy,massage, organic food, books, movies, art, calisthenics training, cats, running, sky watching, treehouses, brainstorming as much as possible.
What you can teach me?
My philosophy: Don't let school interfere with your education. Mark Twain