In the heart of the thriving Mission: 3 blocks from Dolores Park and 4 blocks to 24th Street BART Station; and steps away from the best Mission taquerias, shops, restaurants, murals and night spots. Our comfortable, open floor plan is spacious with a large deck off both bedrooms with sliding glass doors. The place is a well-lived-in spacious, remodeled home... in the middle of the most growing neighborhood in San Francisco.
The apartment was remodeled within the last few years with new appliances (including dishwasher!) and unique flooring. It is well-lived in.
We think it is a fantastic spot to kick back when you're not out enjoying everything the Mission District has to offer... bars, shopping, restaurants, parks, etc.
- 2 bedrooms with one queen bed and one full bed, great pillows and linens
- 1 futon couch in main living area, sleeps one
- 1 bathroom with full shower and tub
- Open concept kitchen and living room area
- Complete appliances, including gas stove/oven and a dishwasher (microwave handle does not function)
- Roof deck with access from both bedrooms with large sliding glass doors, underneath a big palm tree
- Washer & dryer available down one flight of stairs, coin operated (quarters)
- Artistic, unique floors throughout the apartment
Guests are able to access entire apartment, all bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living area and outdoor dual sliding glass door deck.
Interaction with guests
Is at the guests' discretion. We will greet you to exchange keys and be available via text for questions or emergencies with the apartment.
Other things to note
If the set of keys are lost there will be a $50 charge to be paid in full by the guests.
- No parties please.
- No smoking please.