Small loft apartment (private kitchen/bathroom) in a great location, next to Amsterdam Central Station, close to many of the must-see attractions. The studio has an open configuration and has everything you'll need. My place is very suitable for 1 guest looking to stay longer periods for work or recreation, high discounts apply!
- All guests staying need to be present during the one-time check-in, all guests need to present their authentic passport ID. At the moment of check-in, the exact check-out time on the check-out day will be firmly agreed on (within the time-frame of 7AM to 10AM)
- No visitors allowed, no exceptions
- No smoking, no drugs, no abuse of any substance allowed
- No noise in the lobbies, shoes off inside the studio, quiet hours from 9PM - 9AM
- Upon booking confirmation, we require our *guest registration form to be filled out (for insurance purposes)
- Given the configuration of the bathroom, in my opinion, my place is not suitable for guests who are mobility impaired. If you are mobility impaired and still like to book my place, please contact me before making a reservation
- No mail or parcel delivery to the studio
- At check-in guests will receive one set of keys (this includes one electronic tag to enter the building). If one of the keys gets lost the guest needs to go to the police to file a report. The replacement costs of the missing keys will be paid for by the guest/taken from deposit
- Check-in times are from 3PM-11PM, check-out times from 7AM to 10AM. Between 11PM and 7AM there is nobody available to perform any check-ins or check-outs
- A sign off of condo rules is required during check-in
- The laundry facility is in a common lobby (the common lobby right outside the Studio loft) and this common lobby is accessed, and should remain accessible, by all (which are just a few) neighbouring residents on the same floor
- At checkout, latest at 10AM, you are expected to leave the place in the same working condition, in a clean state, and with the trash taken out well before the checkout, and free of your personal belongings. If you don't we will be forced to charge a cleaning fee
- The elevator should not be used by more than 2 persons at the same time
- There is a monthly recurring general maintenance happening (like deep cleaning or "fire alarm" or elevator maintenance or ventilation/heating testing etc.) done throughout buildings' (usually common) areas (which i can't influence/(re)schedule, it's a monthly recurring thing, decided by all the owners together)
- I will typically be staying in an opposite place myself when I rent out my place, my place is only suitable for 1 person
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.