Bay View III is a four bedroom, three bathroom home in Miami. This home’s open-plan living area has a contemporary kitchen, a family-sized dining table (set with antique-style armchairs) and a classic, cosy sitting room with patio windows overlooking the garden and pool. The ensuite master bedroom has the same elegant-but-welcoming vibe, with its soft colour palette, button-back bed and conch-shell artworks. It’s situated in a quiet, exclusive area – all sleepy, palm-lined streets and sea views.
- -The furniture in this home shows some signs of wear and tear.
- -The bunk bed in the third bedroom will comfortably sleep one adult on the bottom double, and has room for a further one adult on the top bunk. Additionally, the double bed in the fourth bedroom is difficult to access, but will comfortably sleep two adults.
- -The mattress in the master bedroom is made of memory foam.
- -One lovable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- -There is space for two cars in the driveway of this home.
I live between New York and Miami and manage a team of hospitality professionals who are available to make your stay the best it can be for both long and short trips. Get in touch with any questions on how we can find you the best place to stay in the Miami area if you don't see a listing that is appealing to you!