About this listing
Great apartment with instant access to both SOFO and the city.
*Nice comfy bed with room for two + a comfy couch
*High Speed Wifi
* Speakers with AUX to plug in your smartphone
*Fully equipped kitchen
* Located in central Södermalm, with close connection to the city center & SOFO
Super Central and cozy apartment
Perfect semi-studio apt. The place fully decorated with a big sofa, stereo and a terrace/patio that is fully furnished with table, sunbrella and chairs. The sleepingarea is seperate from the livingroom and the kitchen is equipped with all that you will need. There is a nice big dinner table so you can cook at home and hang out if you want to. Bring a USB with a nice movie and plug it right into the TV if you want to chill on the couch and watch a film.
The apartment is located next to the subway station Skanstull, Södermalm (it is a two minute walk from the subway to my building) with the green line connecting to T-centralen the city center of Stockholm - a 5 minute subway ride away.
Södermalm is a fantastic part of Stockholm, crowded with nice stores, cafés and restaurants. The vibe is urban and friendly. You can have a nice day just strolling around the area, maybe take a walk up to Nytorget the SOFO watering hole or Vita Bergsparken a lovely green area. Two cinemas ( The Victoria Cinema and Söderbiografen) are also just minutes away - walking distance as well. Old town is just a couple of stops away on the green line, needless to say - everything is easy access. If you want restaurant or café tips, check out my guide book.
There is a dishwasher :)
- Kina Li, den gigantiska asiatiska affären med allt från mat till porslin och prylar.
- Alla mysiga caféer och restauranger i närheten. Caféer: Blå Lotus, Chutney, Vurma
Restauranger: Urban Deli, Elefantpojken, Nytorget 6
(Plus många fler!)
- Alla roliga secondhand butiker
Located just 150 metres from Skanstull subway station.
-Take good care of my home, I love it. :)
- The dishwasher tablets are located on the shelf beside the dishwasher
- Please dispose of the trash. The dumpster is on the first door on the lefthand side in my corridor
- Respect the neighbours. We are keeping low key after 10.30 pm
I can't think of anything else. If you have any questions, please text me and i will be sure to awnser