Whole apartment furnished in shabby style. SMART LED TV WiFi.in area Monte Mario twin is connected to Monte Mario Station and is about 1 km from the Battistini metro station. 2 steps away There is a panoramic bike path connecting San pietro
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
How to reach us
The vast area surrounding the Polyclinic is accessible to visitors' cars, which can be parked, free, or on a per-hour basis.
From the Termini station take the subway to Valle Aurelia, then the FM3 Roma-Viterbo train line and get off at "Gemelli" stop.
Line A. Stop: Valle Aurelia - Cornelia or Battistini. On the surface you need to take the following bus lines, which stop at the entrance to the Polyclinic:
• line 994 (path: Valle Aurelia - Pineta Sacchetti, Hospital San Filippo Neri);
• Line 446 (Cornelia Circonvallazione - Pineta Sacchetti - Cortina d'Ampezzo - Milvio Bridge - Piazza Mancini);
• line 146 (Battistini - Pineta Sacchetti - Policlinico Gemelli).
Those who come from the South (Naples), after entering the Grande Raccordo Anulare, can take:
• Exit 1 - Via Aurelia (direction Piazza Irnerio - Via della Pineta Sacchetti)
• exit 2 - Via Boccea (direction of Torrevecchia - Via della Pineta Sacchetti).
Those arriving from North (Florence) can take the exit 3 - Via Cassia (Via Trionfale - Via della Pineta Sacchetti) of the Grande Raccordo Anulare.
• Fiumicino Airport, stop "Fiumicino"
• Take the FR1 line "Seven Bags" for 5 stops
• Get off at Trastevere stop
• Take the FR3B "Cesano" line for 5 stops
• Get off at the Gemelli stop
Tourists staying in Rome must pay the local tax for tourism that consists in € 3,5 por Night for each person. Guests Can pay the tax when you arrive in the house, By cash only.