WHY WE LOVE OUR HOME
- Exceptional space, with 15 foot ceilings;
- Idyllic lovers' nest and writers' haven in a fantastic neighbourhood;
- So private you can be naked without being seen.
- Metros, museums, shops, restaurants & parks on your doorstep.
This stunning artist's loft (5m ceilings) lies at the bottom of an enchanted garden - it feels like one is entering a magic, timeless space. It's a hidden gem and even locals have no clue of its existence. Nestled between two leafy gardens means it's very quiet for sleeping, despite being in central Paris, close to busy shopping streets, a market, two metro lines and the OECD.
This exceptional duplex (2nd floor walk-up) comprises: an entrance, huge living/dining room, an open kitchen/bar, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (the en-suite with bathtub, the other with shower). The main room has tall windows overlooking the second garden at the rear, which increases the sense of calm and space. In the evening you can sunbathe on one of the giant sofas or have a drink at the bar. A wrought-iron staircase lures one up to the master en-suite bedroom... this is the perfect place to fall in love again.
Interaction with guests
Priority is given to bookings that begin and/or end on either Tuesdays or Fridays.
Other things to note
The property is secure, having two sets of coded entries to get into the building. It is a second floor walk-up (European).
GOOD TO KNOW
Supermarkets sell wine in France. They deliver groceries and wine to the door at no extra charge.
- To ensure the tranquillity of this special space, we ask you to respect the following:
- Quiet time from 11pm - 9am.
- No additional guests to stay here unless prior permission is given.
- We regret that no musical instruments can be played on the premises.
- We cannot accept bookings on behalf of other people (including friends or family members) without prior arrangement, or from guests who are under 18. - Please don't leave dirty dishes in the sink, wash-up before you check out and place rubbish in the bins outside. Yellow bin: recycling. Green bin : the rest. Bottle bin : glass
- Please let us know immediately about any breakages so we can replace items for the next guests.
- Government ID for each guest will be requested at the time of booking and verified at check-in.
- By booking, you agree to respect all the house rules as well as all the instructions listed in the House Manual.
PLEASE NOTE Guests who do not comply with these rules risk losing their deposit. Thank you.
From Dec 27, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.