Enjoy your own upscale apartment with kitchen in this 2017 renovated guest suite. Conveniently located in the courtyard for 2 restaurants. Located at South end of Beautiful Ouray, Colorado on 4th Ave and Main St. Living room with faux leather sleeper and comfy chair, ceiling fans, double sink, tiled shower, Smart TV free 1 Gig wifi (no programming provided). No smoking, no pets. City LOT is $3/night and State tax of 8.9% will be requested as a special offer on top of reservation fee.
Formerly, one of the first motor lodges in Ouray, the suites are located at the once famous Billy Goats Gruff restaurant. The units were later used for summer work staff. Now updated top to bottom and warmly decorated for vacation enthusiasts.
Shared, free laundry facilities on site. Shared courtyard with Alpinista Restaurant. Occasional outdoor live music. Restaurants close by 10pm.
Interaction with guests
Limited Interaction unless you need us.
Other things to note
***This property has an adjoining room. Please book our other identical King Suite first, when available. "Twin Peaks @ Billy Goats"*** This unit has an adjoining unit with a queen bunk bed and trundle for up to 8 people. No A/C, but it's not needed in the well insulated spaces and cool mountain nights. Photos may represent other rooms, for specific details and/or needs, please message.
- - No smoking No parties or events May not be safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years) Check in is anytime after 3PM
- Children over 6 preferred due to restaurant location, one pet under 20# allowed, no smoking of any kind.
- Quiet hours begin after 10pm, Laundry hours limited to daytime.
- Due to age of the building, apartments have limited disability accessibility.
-Check Out 10am unless otherwise agreed.
- All guests must follow all National, State and Local laws. We assume no responsibility for our guests personal safety or for any unlawful behavior by our guests.
-Primary Guest must be 21 years of age and all children must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
We are a mom and pop company. We own the Distillery in town and have been running an apartment management business in Boulder, CO for 20 years. We moved to Ouray because it's gorgeous!