This colorful unit will (almost) make you want to stay in during your trip to Nashville. Whether you decide to stay in and enjoy amenities such as the golf simulator and pool or enjoy your days at local sights such as the Parthenon, you are bound to enjoy your time in Nashville while staying at this apartment.
This beautiful apartment has been designed to help you relax and enjoy the beautiful city of Nashville. Gather in the kitchen for some family cooking time or relax in the living room catching up on your favorite Netflix show. Two uniquely decorated bedrooms will help you to feel welcomed and ready for a wonderful trip.
Enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces with so much to do: horseshoes, bocce, billiards, ping pong, putting green and more. Then cook up a great meal on a gas grill before kicking back.
Take the fun up a notch at the Sky Lounge. A gas grill, a fire pit and multiple dining areas let you make some memories under the stars.
Strike a pose in the mirror-lined Yoga Studio with Fitness on Demand and TRX station. Get a serious workout in the Fitness Studio. Cardio, 5-station Jungle Weight trainer, kettlebells, strength training stations and more. Pedal your way to fitness on one of the many bikes in the Spin Studio.
Gather with friends for billiards, shuffleboard, darts and gaming in the kitchen-equipped Clubhouse. Make a splash in the sparkling pool with a 6” deep “sunning ledge,” underwater benches and beautiful water features.
Knock tasks off your list in our Tech Lounge with a wired conference room and workstations or fine-tune your swing with the golf simulator.
Interaction with guests
We are available anytime to answer questions you might have.
Other things to note
There is controlled access parking garage for up to two cars and ample street parking.
Permit #: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- In order to make your stay as seamless as possible, please read and follow the following apartment rules carefully:
- Unless agreed otherwise, earliest check-in is at 3 pm, and latest checkout is at 11 am
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment
- Please contact your host directly with any issue or concern.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors and keep the noise levels down, especially during hours of rest (after 10pm)
- The building amenities (e.g. pool, fitness center, etc.) are welcome for you to use at your own risk.
- During your stay, you will be held responsible for all damages done to the apartment, its fixture, furniture, and equipment, and you will be required to cover all losses caused by any such damages
- There will be a charge of $50 for any lockout
- There will be a charge of $100 for lost keys
***We have five uniquely designed units in the building. Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested in booking multiple units!
This host has 279 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sit Back Host is a property manager helping guests to have enjoyable and relaxing experiences when traveling! Booking a trip can be stressful; our hope is that some of that stress will melt away knowing that you will be staying in a beautiful apartment with help always around the corner when you need it!