The flat is a perfect location for travelers looking to enjoy Fringe Festival! Situated at the heart of old town, this newly refurbished apartment is a short distance away to many tourist attractions like the Royal Mile, the Meadows and also Princes Street!
Great for all tourists and travellers here to enjoy Edinburgh :)
Newly refurbished cosy apartment. Located along Clerk street, Edinburgh.
Spacious room with UK doublebed, wardrobe and working area. Common area consists of a joined kitchen with the living room. Separate showers and toilets as well.
Guest will have exclusive use of the entire property.
WIFI will also be provided!
Interaction with guests
I am available at all times to help with everything from recommendations to directions.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT
- STRICTLY NO USE OF OPEN FLAME
- Please clean up after if using the kitchen, wash all used dishes upon departure
- Please take out the trash before you leave :)
- Please be mindful of the neighbours and keep noise levels down in the evenings after 10pm
- Kindly remove shoes in the apartment (Shoe rack provided and available for use at the door)
- ENJOY YOURSELF AND EDINBURGH!
I'm Hans from Sunny-side Singapore :)
I'm currently in Edinburgh for my degree in Veterinary Medicine, with the University of Edinburgh!
Little more bout myself, I'm an animal lover and I have a 3 legged cat that I rescued back home! I'm also into playing sports, from Basketball to Frisbee, AND I am a HUGEEEEEE FOOD FAN!!
If you ever need some recommendations for food around here let me know!! I'll try to help :))
Hope y'all have a good time in beautiful Edinburgh!!