*Big discount avail for long term multi month!*
Enjoy my comfortable, light-filled, recently renovated Noe Valley top floor flat. Right on 24th St, you are just one block from the main drag, near a number of bus stops, great restaurants, and 2 blocks from Whole Foods. Well-appointed, lush plants, and a great kitchen—a perfect home base to explore SF.
I live in this apartment full time, but make it available to select guests when I am able to vacate.
- This is a legit, landlord and San Francisco-approved and permitted 2bd/1ba full top-floor flat
- Perfect location right on 24th St.
- South/east facing windows, tons of light
- Top (third) floor, recently renovated
- Nice furnishings and plants galore
- Great kitchen, lots of appliances
- 60" TV, new AV system, nice speakers
- Super comfortable bed and linens
- Very quiet in the evening
As this listing is for the entire apartment, I will not be around when you are renting it out!
Noe Valley is an awesome neighborhood. It's convenient to Mission, the Castro, Glen Park, the Peninsula by car or Caltrain, BART, and Mid Market. It's very family friendly, extremely clean, and parking is EASY within a few blocks of my unit. -Very close to multiple bus Muni routes. Check Muni map for details about the routes near 24th and Diamond.
Interaction with guests
As this listing is for the entire apartment, I will not be around when you are visiting! Depending on my availability I will either meet you when you arrive or arrange for another method of key exchange.
- NO shoes in house!
- Quiet and respectful please, no parties, outside guests without approval
Originally from Fresno, CA. I came up to SF after I graduated from Stanford in 2003, am a former r, and work in technology marketing, developing a web startup, and also run a small side business, selling a line of sheepskin sandals I designed (Bonsai Sandals).
I am easygoing, try to keep my apartment clean and tidy, and treat it as a sanctuary from the outside world. I work from home most days, so usually will be around during the day.
A few likes/interests: Nutrition, psychology, psychiatry, Rene Girard, David Foster Wallace, KCRW, agriculture, finance, tech marketing, swimming, cycling, Armenians, arbitrage.