Located on Fisgard St in the heart of Canada’s oldest Chinatown, the 105 offers modern urban accommodation within a spectacular heritage restoration.
The 105 is an ideal location for the visitor wanting something unique within easy walking distance to all Victoria has to offer.
Only minutes from the Inner Harbour, the architecturally impressive Legislative Buildings, world famous Empress Hotel, Royal BC Museum and a variety of fantastic eating establishments & shops.
The 105 is complete with all appliances and modern designer furnishings. It offers self-contained comfort in a bright open floorplan. It can also be booked along with the 106 for larger groups wishing to be close together.
Able to sleep a max of 4 with such features as :
- Queen size bed in loft
- Double sofabed
- Quality bed & bath linens
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Exposed original brickwork & iron beams
- Tiled 4pce bathroom
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Sloping ceilings from 10’ to 12’
- Flat screen cable TV
- Bose stereo system
- Heated polished concrete flooring on main floor
- Bamboo flooring in upstairs bedroom loft
- Pet Friendly with $30 pet fee per stay