This old mountain cottage with beautiful views of Ralsko and Podještědí is newly rented to anyone who wants to experience the proximity of the local mountain nature.
Equipment: wood burning stove, dry toilet, hot water only after flooding in the backyard, 8 beds, ground prepared for own carpets (possibility of hanging own hammocks), but it is necessary to take your own sleeping bags. We also recommend taking slippers.
Stay today on the edge of the New Forest of Ještěd ridge and wake up to the atmosphere of life a hundred years ago? It does not matter to anyone. You can.
We are Bumblebee - Society of Friends of Nature, we care about the harmonic landscape and therefore we try to restore the location of the New Forest. We have bought the cottage only recently because it is a unique place where you can still experience the genuine nature of the local natural way of life. We will not bother you - the old house without luxury offers a very modest but cozy living.
The proceeds from cottage rental contribute to the restoration of the cottage, the New Forest - seedlings of the original tree species, working tools and the like, and other activities of the bumblebee. If you are interested, some of the bumblebee programs (excursions around the area with expert commentary or the possibility of volunteering in the woods) can also be part of the accommodation.
- capacity up to 25 people (8 beds in the bedroom + the open space for the self-sufficient sleeping bags - take the sleeping bags with you)
- Heating by a tile stove for wood in the kitchen
- water in the bathroom and kitchen, hot water only after flooding in the baker
- a dry toilet in the cottage
- Electricity introduced
- kettle, water is heated on tiled stoves or electric double-stove cooker, pots and plates there, instead of fridge there is a cellar
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.