If you are looking for a great sharedhouse to meet people when you arrive in Hanoi, this is the place !
DON'T BOOK HERE :)
My name is Robin Reecht, I'm French and I manage several sharedhouse in Tay Ho. We are a big community of people coming from all over the world. If like many travelers or expats, your biggest nightmare is to arrive somewhere and don't meet nice people, then welcome to our houses !
Write to me on Airbnb or on the biggest social media.
More info underneath in "Place"
Maybe there won't be availabilities in this house but we'll surely have place for you in an other one. We have all type of prices, all type of houses and different atmosphere. Some houses have long term expats looking for a quieter place, some others have many english teachers going out together a lot. Just get in touch with me and i'll confirm you which house have available rooms.
About this house :
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 types of bedroom : 265 with balcony and 225 without balcony
- 1 bathroom for 2 bedrooms per floor
- Cleaner twice a week cleaning your bedroom as well
- Big rooftop with BBQ and Armchairs
- Living room with big sofas
- Kitchen downstairs
Some conditions :
- minimum stay is 20 days
- one month deposit when you move in
- You can leave whenever you want but you need to find the person who replace you. We usually have a big waiting list of people interested to move in
- All the charges are equally shared among the roommates : about 1M VND/bedroom (40US$)
- +25$/month if 2 people live in the room
My name is Robin. Im french, working in dublin. I traveled a lot, livre abroad, used airbnb myself as a guest and like now to host.
Pleasure to meet you soon!
Je m'appelle Robin, Je voyage beaucoup dans le cadre de mon travail et je préfère la chaleur d'un logement AirBnb à l'impersonnalité d'un hôtel. j'en profite aussi pour héberger mes toujours très charmants invités.
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer !