Located at the traditional "Le Star Building", steps from the public sandy beach. Contemporary decoration with two leather sofa beds, modern, fully equipped kitchen. The bedroom has a queen size bed, and a armoire. The apartment has air conditioner, flat screen television, and a large balcony to overlook the sandy beach. The bathroom was recently remodeled and it has a washing machine.
The spacious living room of this top-floor apartment has floor to ceiling windows overlooking the day and night activities on the beach and it has a panoramic view from Capes St. Jean Ferrat to St. Tropez.
Grocery shopping includes a large supermarket, and individual shops for fresh meat, pastries, bread, and produce while an extensive 'farmers market' is available in nearby Antibes near Picasso Museum. You can sit on your balcony with your morning coffee before you go down to the beach or go sightseeing. The train station is a short walk away. You can eat in Italy some 40 minutes away, enjoy the famous the marvelous beachfront hotels in Cannes 20 minutes away, or in the evening gamble at the world famous royal casino in Monaco 35 minutes away.
You can choose if you wish not to take the train but instead enjoy the magnificent views from the world-renown Corniche in your car. You then return to your own private indoor parking.
Assigned indoor parking space
Interaction with guests
I will be available, by phone, text and e-mail. We also have fabulous co-host Lindy that will be there for you she is local and provide 5 star concierge service.
Other things to note
IMPORTANT When you check in at the apartment make sure you have all the keys and all the access codes for all doors, gates, garage door as well. It's important and it's your responsibility as well to make sure you have access for all areas you need.
- When you check in at the apartment make sure you have all the keys and all the access codes for all doors, gates, garage door as well. It's important and it's your responsibility as well to make sure you have access for all areas you need.
- A damage deposit of E250.00 is required; this deposit does not represent a maximum amount of any damage claim. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; but may count towards overstay / late check out damage
- The damage deposit is held in escrow by airbnb, it will be only charged if damage is done to the house or/and its contents.
- No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to arrival
- No linens are lost or damaged
- Daily maid service is not included
- No Early check-in or late check out
- Cleaning Fee / Co-Host: E150 (one hundred and fifty euros)
- Once moneys are paid and you stay at the property, the funds are completely non refundable for any reason.
- The maximum number of guests for this stay is limited to three (3) persons. An additional charge of 25E per person per night for guests in addition to two (3) will be assessed
- We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
- Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
- Park your car at your own risk. The owners are not responsible for damage of your car occurred from parking on the parking area. The owners are not responsible from damage and stolen items from your cars while parked in the garage. The parking space and the garage must be locked after you vacate the parking area, if you failed to do that the owners are not responsible for the the removal of any car parked therein.
- RENTERS WARRANT AND GUARANTEE that no child under the age of 16 will be alone at the balcony or at the garage parking area or in the any common area / outdoors without a company of an adult over the age 21. Renters agree that they have been warned that the balcony and garage / parking area area can be dangerous and they release and hold harmless the owners from any claim brought by or in behalf of any guest or themselves. They will indemnify owners from any claim brought by or in behalf of the child/children by any person.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews