My optimistic and cozy 1-bedroom apartment is in a beautiful Kamppi in Helsinki city center.
You will love the apartment + the location even more!
It is very central and is perfect for exploring the city. It is on a quiet street, where you will be able to get a good rest. A block away (1 min.walk distance) from shops, restaurants, cafes, minutes from Esplanadi and Stockmann, a 5 min walks to Finnair bus, Railway station, a 10 min walk to Viking Line- all the beauties of Helsinki City.
The apartment features a queen size bed (180*200) that fits two people + one bed (120*200) on the second floor, ask me more. There is also a sofa for an extra guest to sleep in.
You are welcome to use the whole apartment during your stay, including the fully equipped kitchen with a coffee maker & electric kettle. Free wi-fi is provided.
Interaction with guests
You are always welcome to contact me if you have any questions or if you need help with something. I will be glad to share you info about Helsinki and everything that is worth doing here.
Check in times are flexible, but for check in/out outside the stated times please message me in advance.
Other things to note
- Penthouse apt accommodates max 4 persons
- Located in the city centre with excellent connections to everywhere (5 min walks to railway station or bus station)
- Professionally cleaned before every guests with freshly washed linen and soft towels
- You are warmly welcome - Just ask anything and we will arrange it!
- Polite silence after 22.00 o'clock. Not smoking. The visitors are supposed respect the rules of our house.