This is a spectacular, completely safe, high quality, independent apartment within an architect-designed condominium right in the heart of the historic Candelaria district, 4 blocks from Plaza Bolivar (Govt. Palace, Palace of Justice, Cathedral). The apartment opens onto the lovely shared interior garden and has laundry and drying facilities. VERY quiet and totally safe, 24 HR manned police post on street corner! Friendly and helpful neighbours. Lovely French patisserie right opposite.
The brilliant thing about this apartment is that while it's on Carrera Tercera (arguably the area's nicest street), right in the heart of the Candelaria district with all its restaurants, cultural centres and activities, it's also situated within a completely enclosed, lovely development which is completely safe (and quiet!) with friendly neigbhours. 4 blocks from Plaza Bolivar, 50 metres from the Gilberto Alzate Avendano Cultural Foundation, a host of museums and many other amenities, bars and restaurants. French bakery exactly opposite! Completely safe building with excellent security and long term residents. 24 hour manned police post at the street corner.
One bedroom, one living room with attached kitchen and one bathroom. Finished to very high standard. Ideally suited for one or two people, either separately or as a couple. Bedroom has large, comfortable double bed and sitting room has sofa bed for two guests who want to sleep separately.
Separate communal laundry area with washing machines and shared drying area. Communal garden area in the middle of the building (see photos).
Interaction with guests
Guests will normally be welcomed by us personally and shown round the flat. We also have years of experience living in the area and will provide lots of suggestions for local places to eat, shop and sights to see. We will normally be around in the area to help with things, and always accessible by phone in emergencies.
This is a LOVELY, much loved apartment within a very special, friendly building with friendly longterm residents. It provides a totally safe, quiet base from which to enjoy the city, and we hope you will have a wonderful time here.
In return we only ask that guests respect the following:
- Biggest rule of all: have a great time and enjoy staying in our lovely flat!
- It's a no smoking apartment. Please don't smoke or we might have to spend your deposit to get the smell out of everything!
- Please behave considerately to other residents. If coming in very early or very late please try not to make too much noise in the communal areas (the nearby area, although not this particular quiet street, is absolutely full of fantastic bars and clubs for those who want to dance and party all night).
- Please consult us if you want to invite friends to stay who are not listed in the booking.
- Washing up liquid, scourers and tea towels are provided in the kitchen.
- Sorry, no pets please.
I am originally from Cali but I have been living in Bogota for almost 20 years. I have worked for various international organizations and I enjoy meeting people from different cultures. I also love listening to music, going to the theatre, walking in the mountains of Bogota.
Alegre, sociable, hablo ingles, he vivido en Europa y tengo facilidad para relacionarme con personas de otras culturas.