Alpine Village is a local family-owned business that consists of 11 rustic cabins centrally-located in Lake City, Colorado, a gorgeous National Historic District nestled in the San Juan Mountains and surrounded by National Forests. Over half of our business comes from repeat visitors, who enjoy experiencing the history of the Wild West while staying in our self-sufficient, fully-furnished cabins. Stay with us and see why folks return year after year! We are pet-friendly cabins & welcome groups!
This cabin has a queen-size bed, a full-size bed, and a sleeper sofa. Our cabins are centrally-located in Lake City, Colorado and within walking distance of the local shops, parks, restaurants, and nightlife. Our cabins are fully-furnished and equipped with kitchens, private baths and include a full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, utensils, bed and bath linens as well as extra blankets and fans. We offer complimentary WiFi and DIRECTV as well as access to fire pits, grills, firewood, horseshoes, and bicycles! Activities like fishing, hiking, and Jeep/OHV trails are all found within minutes of us, too!
Once you’ve checked in, you have access to our picnic tables, sitting areas, charcoal grills, horseshoes, fire pits, and firewood. Ask about borrowing a bicycle to tour town!
Interaction with guests
Alpine Village has onsite managers, Philip and Jennifer, who are available to assist you! They can suggest great things to see and do in town or the surrounding countryside, too! Otherwise, your privacy is respected and you are free to come and go as you wish!
Other things to note
- Late check-in’s can be arranged!
- Let us know if you’re bringing a pet and we’ll provide extra sheets for them! A $25 pet fee is required per reservation for up to 2 small or medium-sized dogs, or $50 for 1 large dog only (some exceptions can be made for an additional large dog). Service dogs are exempt from fees. They must be on a leash at all times when outside and cannot be tied up, put on a lead, or left unattended in cabins or your vehicles. We provide poop bags and ask that you clean up after your dogs. The pet fee can be incorporated into your Airbnb payment or paid upon arrival. For any pet-related damages, we will ask for additional fees via Airbnb.
- Quiet Hours: 10 PM – 7 AM Please be respectful of other guests staying on our property.
- Office Hours: 8 AM- 10 PM (Staff are always available for emergencies!)
- Check-In: 1-10 PM (Late check-in can be arranged! Just let us know!)
- Check Out: 10 AM
- Pet Fee: $25 for up to 2 small/medium-sized dogs, or $50 for 1 large dog. This can be incorporated into your reservation amount or paid upon arrival.
- BE BEAR AWARE: This is bear country. Please keep the doors and windows of your cabin locked at night, lock your vehicles with all windows up, and set your trash out by 8 PM each night.
- All cabins are strictly non-smoking. We do provide ashtrays outside and ask that all smokers dispose of cigarettes appropriately.
-There is a $5 charge per night for each additional guest after two, with a maximum of 6 guests.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Alpine Village is a local family-owned business that consists of 11 rustic cabins centrally-located in Lake City, Colorado, a gorgeous National Historic District nestled in the San Juan Mountains and surrounded by National Forests. Over half of our business comes from repeat visitors, who enjoy experiencing the history of the Wild West while staying in our self-sufficient, fully-furnished cabins. Stay with us and see why folks return year after year! We have pet-friendly cabins and welcome group bookings!