About this listing
The house is fully furnished as it is our primary residence. It is kid friendly with plenty of attractions nearby to choose from. Located in the South part of Salem, in a nicely tucked neighborhood. Our house is located on the top of a hillside with a gorgeous view that overlooks the valley. Fully fenced backyard with a pool, trampoline, fire pit and grill. Plenty of activities and amenities to keep everyone entertained.
The house is spacious and offers areas to escape if desired. The home is unique in the amenities it offers (pool, trampoline, fire-pit, patio table, hilltop view etc.). It is fully stocked with entertainment options so everyone will have something to do.
You will have full access to the house minus our master closet & office computer.
Interaction with guests
We can be contacted by phone if needed. We also have family in town who can be present in person if it is needed to fix a problem.
- Quite hours past 10pm
- No shoes in the house
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Master bedroom closet is off limits
- The entry way office is off limits and all equipment within it is also prohibited.
- The garage is off limits
- Pool: no jumping, diving or hanging onto the sides
- Trampoline: max number of 5 jumpers at a time
- Pool: no jumping, diving or hanging onto the sides. Max number of 8 swimmers at a time. No tampering with pool equipment.
- Fireplace use is prohibited
-All crafts supplies and equipment not located in the white cabinet by the viewing window in the bonus room are off limits.
-All paint supplies are off limits
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am married to a beautiful wife and together we have a young daughter. I am a purple belt it BJJ and love to train in my spare time. I love to travel as much as possible to explore areas with different cultures.