Fabulous large home on top of the hills with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Entrance to the main house is through a lovely timber and glass area where you will be awed by the sheer size of the living area leading to a large outdoor patio overlooking the tranquil and gentle slopes of the Gold Coast Hinterland.
You will enjoy the quiet environment in the nature, with colourful birds and kangaroos roaming free on the property!
Our serene abode is our sanctuary! We love sharing it with respectful people that will enjoy the treasures it has to offer.
- Queen bedroom with built-in wardrobe and drawers
- Private bathroom with shower
- Television room with sofabed and leather reclining chair, small desk, office chair, built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with shower
- Open plan dining/living room with 3 seater couch, 8 seats massive table
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel 450l fridge, oven and dishwasher, ceramic stovetop
- Balcony with 4 chairs table, uninterrupted views on the Gold Coast Hinterland with BONUS pack of cuckatoos, lorikeets and many other birds
- Office with desk and chair, printer, wifi
Interaction with guests
We will be travelling while you enjoy our home.
Smoking outside please
The friendlies person on the planet :)
I am very outgoing, love meeting new people, traveling, learning new stuff.
I am a personal-development junkie. I read hundreds of books, take constant classes, vigilant about getting to the bottom of my “issues”, digging deep to better understand myself, incessantly working on becoming a better person. I think it's working ;)
I work a lot, constantly glued to my laptop, so you won't see me much and will have the whole apartment petty much to yourself.
But I am happy to show you abound my beloved Gold Coast.