About this listing
Gorgeous 3 bedroom home centrally located in leafy Old Broome.
The spacious home has jarrah floors, heaps of character and is well set up for a relaxing visit.
The home has everything you need for a relaxing stay in Broome:
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobe space
- Fully kitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Lounge room with TV, DVD and board games
- Large deck with 8 seater table, hammock and barbecue
- Study nook
- 1.5 bathrooms (semi-ensuite with shower, plus separate toilet)
- Front paved garden with pond
- Herb and veggie garden
- Off street parking
This is our home, and fully set up, so please treat as your own. You're welcome to borrow bikes and camping gear by arrangement - if there is anything else please ask.
Other things to note
We are tinkering on the house and the back garden is just getting established - so please don't expect perfection. However the house does have everything you should need, and if not please shout and we'll make arrangements.
Sorry, there isn't a pool, but Cable Beach and the council pool are both a very short drive away.
- Pets welcome by agreement (there are some no-go zones)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.