Surrounded by a lush garden overlooking lake Kivu, this former diplomatic residence with luxurious amenities is the perfect base camp for volcano climbers, gorilla spotters and adventure seekers who wish to travel in style !
Guests will enjoy delicious breakfasts served by a French-trained private chef. The house is protected 24/7 by a trusted security company.
Extra services upon request : yoga or Swahili courses, kayak, massage therapist (recommended after a hike), lunches and dinners...
This fully furnished house features :
- 2 luxurious bedrooms on the 1st floor, each fitted with king-size beds, walk-in closets, private bathrooms (bathtub + shower + WC) & balcony with lake view
- 1 smaller but comfortable bedroom on the ground floor, with king-size bed, private bathroom, desk, lake view & direct access to the garden
- A very cosy drawing room with 54' flat screen TV (300 channels), a piano and a fireplace
- A big, fully equipped kitchen
- A 300 sqm well-kept garden, with chairs, tables, a pergola, pizza oven and mobile fireplace
- A deck with private access to the lake (waters are clean in the area)
- An annex with a more simple appartment (bed, bathroom, small kitchen)
Guests can rent the full house or just 1, 2 or 3 rooms.
Interaction with guests
A trusted local employee, Janvier Bindu, will be in touch with you for pick-up, check-in & practical arrangements. He will provide you with any assistance you might need.
And just in case, I will make sure to be reachable on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Diplomate français basé à Goma (République démocratique du Congo), passionné d'Afrique, amateur de littérature et toujours curieux de nouvelles rencontres. J'utilise Airbnb depuis 2014.
I'm a French diplomat based in Goma (DRC), in the heart of the African Great Lakes region. Book lover, eager traveller and enthusiastic AirBNBer since 2014 !