I'm a U.S. Marine Veteran offering a quiet, private, clean, remodeled home for rent in LA's newest, hottest neighborhood. The room is large with an extremely comfortable queen bed (see more info below). My home is great for couples, friends, solo adventurers, or business travelers. My large home will provide for luxurious relaxation. Best Western is $140, Courtyard Marriott is $199 a night & my house is much nicer :-) Don't be fooled by other less expensive listings, you get what you pay for!
THE EARLIEST CHECK IN TIME YOU'LL FIND AROUND!! 9 am!! You will be renting a very large bedroom with a REAL queen bed. The mattress is Tuft & Needle, it's the best mattress and you'll have the best nights sleep ever! The room has a very large flat screen tv and I have blazing fast Wi-Fi + Netflix, Hulu + Amazon Prime Video! Plus plenty of room to spread out with plenty of storage. You'll have your private bathroom with plenty of free soap, shampoo, and lotion as well. My entire home was just remodeled and you'll have access to the washer and dryer and beautiful kitchen. The house is very secure with an alarm system and cameras inside the home for extra security (not in bedroom/bathroom) and whole home water filtration system for your pleasure. Brand new AC system will keep you cool! You can find cheaper places in my neighborhood, but none this nice!
You'll have access to the front living room with desk, love seat and chairs, a private reading/stretching/meditation room with large leather sofa, kitchen, laundry room and your own private bathroom. I also have a front and back yard if you would like to relax outside and get fresh air. Just the back living room is off limits.
Interaction with guests
Let me know how I can make your stay even better!
Other things to note
I have a small cat. If you are allergic to cats, please do not book the room. A dog does not live in the house, but there might be a friendly Goldendoodle at the house here and there. She's the most friendly, sweet loving thing you'll ever meet. There is no reason to be alarmed. The pets will never be in your room and they always stay out of the way. Please, no additional guests or pets in my home, no late night craziness, please! Are you two people looking for a longer rental? Message me and I'll make you a better-discounted offer. Just send me a request!! :-)
- I look forward to having you; please let me know if there is any way I can make your stay more enjoyable.
- Do not let the cat out of the house!
- No additional guests. Guests are prohibited from bringing anyone into the home even for short periods i.e. a couple hours
-Never leave the front door open
-Always lock the front door when you leave and when you are home
- No illegal drugs
- If you break it you buy it.
- Please use the recycling bins - under the dish drying rack
- Please, no baths, just a showers (drought in California)
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) IN THE BEDROOM. This is one of the quickest ways to receive a bad review.
- Please put large to go containers etc in the outside trash
- Be respectful of our neighbors and the neighborhood. Please, no loud music or noise.
- No smoking on the entire property, this includes the front yard and driveway
- Please help me conserve resources by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, electronics etc when not in use.
- Do NOT adjust the AC below 72 degrees, that temperature will keep the house very cold and there is a fan in the bedroom as well.
- Please wash dishes immediately after use and place them in the drying rack.
- Please hang up wet towels – don’t leave them on furniture.
- No parties or social gatherings.
-Be respectful of all house furnishings, walls and flooring.
-Clean-up after yourself (dishes/sinks/shower/tub/toilets)
-Do not leave trash anywhere
-Dispose all trash inside plastic bag or can liner.
-Cooking permitted stove and all appliances must be kept clean.
-Food should be stored in proper areas (refrigerator, pantry or shelves)
-Usage of eating and cooking supplies allowed but must be cleaned.
-Any damages or broken items to be reported immediately to me.
-Lock doors when you leave and while you are in the home.
- Pets are not allowed (special needs service pets need advance approval).
-No illegal activity allowed on the property at any time.
-Street parking is free.
-Violations of house rules can result in termination of stay with no refund.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews