About this listing
This charming apartment is a 100% hand made home. Every single squarecentimetre and all the items inside has been taken care with love.
This charming apartment has been my loved home for 15 years. It is a hand made home. Every single squarecentimetre and all the items inside has been taken care with love. That is what you can feel when you enter the real home of a Hungarian girl who loved to spend her time here. In this special atmosphere you can find both modern and old. There is comfort, there are all the necessary equippment you might need and there are old beautiful furnitures from my grandparents. And now I am happy to share this with you! :)
The apartment is on the first floor of a 19th century traditional Budapest building which is in the centre of the historical 7th district on the Pest side. This area has been recently turned into the most lively and colourful district of Budapest, with several bars, cafés, ruin pubs, restaurants and sightseeing in the neighborhood. The apartment itself is quiet, ideal place for a good sleep after an exhausting day or night. (Just there few blocks away you can find "Szimpla Garden" the famous ruin pub.) Grocery shops and street food places will help you instantly when you are hungry or in need of anything. Absolutely safe neighborhood 24 hours.
Andrassy Boulevard, the Opera House, Nagymező street (the Hungarian Broadway) and the Music Academy are at a few minutes walk. The Parliament, the East Railway Station (“Keleti”), the West Railway Station (“Nyugati”), Deák Tér (and Vaci Street), the Heroes Square, Buda Castle are all within 15 minutes. Public transport is perfect day and night.
* One bedroom and a living room
* Bathroom with shower
* Fresh towels
* WIFI with fast and reliable internet connection
* Flat LED TV with international channel
* Radio, CD player
* Well equipped kitchen offers a gas stove and oven, microwave, kettle, coffe machine, toaster, pots, plates, mugs, cutlery etc.
* Washing Machine
* Ironing board
* Huge wardrobe with inside lighting
* Maps, guidebook in English
* Parking is possible all around the building using the parking meter during the day. Parking is free after 8 pm till 8,30 am and all day on weekends. You can park in the street (460 huf/hour) or a nearest garage around 190 huf/hours – all day around.
If you travel with a toddler, there is a COT, highchair and babytub available.
If you have any questions or quiries, please contact me and I will respond asap!
Looking forward to welcome you! Be my guest! :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View other reviews