New Listing: Book your summer vacation in this Lakefront Carriage Home located in front of Woodlake and in a apple orchard in Oyama, BC.
The beach and lake is located in front of this property. You and your family will have access to the beach and lake. There is a private boat launch for your boat if you have one.
Rail to trail is located in front of this home. If you enjoy walking or riding a bike this trail will take you to Kelowna or Vernon, BC. from the Carriage Home.
Guests must be over 25 years of age
Check in time is 3PM - 10PM
Rental Agreement Lake Front Carriage Home, Lake Country, BC
Operated by Fatima and Methal
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay. Please review the following agreement carefully. By booking with us you are agreeing to comply with all the following rules and terms. Thank you for considering us and we hope you have a great vacation!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Lake Front Carriage Home (the Homeowner) and the Guest. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Maximum Occupancy: The number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge or $25 per person per night for guests in addition to 6 will be assessed up to a maximum of 6guests. Any other person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
2. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
3. Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policy is strict. There will be 50% refunds of cancelled bookings.
5. Check in and Check out: Check in time is between 3 pm and 10 pm. Check out time is by 11 am.
6. Liability: The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 3 Vehicle in designated parking area only.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Meals: No meals are provided by the Homeowner.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stored in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Damage deposit: A damage deposit of $500 will be charged. The guest is responsible for paying for any damage and the amount is not limited to the damage deposit paid.
The damage deposit will be charged if there is any damages to the property.
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
12. Identity: Upon check in, the booking Guest will provide proof of identity to the owner. The owner will photograph proof of identity in accordance with best practices as recommended by , Home Away, Airbnb and Owner Direct.
13. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules as listed below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Self Employed, enterpreneur. My husband and daughter and I live on the same property but separate home. We are available to assist you with information about Kelowna, Lake Country and Okanangan area to help make your vacation enjoyable.