Modern and sunny apartment located in the heart of Amsterdam! The apartment is located on to the picturesque Prinsengracht canal, very close to the City Centre, Leidseplein, Museum Square, Anne Frank House and Westerkerk.
This charming apartment features a cosy and full of light living room with a lovely city view. The living room is connected with an open-plan and fully-equipped kitchen. Feel free to release your inner chef and prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for you and your travel companions!
Moreover, the apartment has two bedrooms with two soft double beds. They are perfect to take good rest after a long day of sight-seeing!
The apartment also accommodates a stylish bathroom with his and her sinks and a deep bathtub, dip in and relax!
Guests are invited to enjoy the whole apartment. Make yourself at home!
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions about the apartment or if you need recommendations or neighbourhood tips, please feel free to contact us during your stay. We're always happy to help!
Other things to note
Freshly made up beds and crispy towels (one per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100. Please respect this.
• No additional guests are permitted to stay at the apartment without prior approval by the home owner.
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget that you are sharing the building with others.
• No music after 22:00.
• House parties are prohibited.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 15.00 and before 11.00 respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking-out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
• Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
• Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
• Please only park your bike in a designated area and not directly in front of the apartment.