"Best view on the lake". Newly renovated decorator-furnished, 4 bedroom/4.5 bath home. Huge wrap-around porch with killer views. Community dock for fishing/boating steps away. Access to 5.5 golf courses. Two master suites with bathrooms. Two additional main level guest rooms - one with queen bed and one with twin beds. Additional upstairs loft area with a queen bed in secluded niche. 10 people sleep comfortably. Huge family room; gourmet chef-inspired kitchen; 7 flat screen televisions.
Better suited for adults. Number of children limited - please inquire. There's an additional guest fee of $50.00 per person for more than 8 occupants. Maximum 10 occupants. Please book it now we're filling up!
Lake Oconee, marinas with boat rentals and jet skis, fishing charters, access to 5.5 Reynolds golf courses, biking, Ritz Carlton spa and restaurants close by. Antique stores/mall, local movie theater and Publix. Too many local restaurants to list but menus available in binder in home.
Interaction with guests
Full house rented with complete privacy.
Other things to note
Cook out on a gourmet KitchenAid gas grill. Ritz Carlton spa and restaurants minutes away by boat or car. Too many local restaurants to list but menus are available in the home.
NOTE: Georgia requires that we collect 5% Greene County tax and 7% Georgia sales tax. This is additional to the nightly rate.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS August 21, 2017
The Pointe/3 Degrees S LLC
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. Eastern AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. Eastern. NO Early Check-ins unless agreed prior to arrival.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. No open flame of any kind is permitted. No candles, incense, etc.
3. Pets are not permitted in this rental home under any conditions.
4. No Hover Boards allowed on the property
5. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- a security deposit of $1,500.00 is set on airbnb. The security deposit will not be utilized if:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay, or fees charged owner for community rules violations.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the outdoor garbage canister, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. The house is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or contents are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out (unless agreed prior to arrival / departure)
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement or the security company employed by Reynolds Plantation.
7. A Cleaning Fee of $225 is required
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The standard rate assumes eight (8) occupants. The maximum number of guests for the house is limited to ten (10) persons. Any guests in excess of eight (8) incur an additional $50.00 per person per night fee plus tax.
9. MINIMUM STAYS will be required during specific holiday periods and the Masters week. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum, the guest will be charged the minimum number of nights (see rate/minimum stay information on web site).
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
11 Tenant agrees to hold Owner harmless for any injuries or damages that occur during their stay.
12. Turn off the gas to the outdoor gas grill for safety when you are not using. Also, kindly cover the grill the same day it is used, as soon as the grill cools. Do not leave uncovered when not in use.
13. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE FRONT AND BACK DOORS ARE LOCKED WHEN LEAVING THE HOME.
14. Do not use any abrasive cleaners in the home or on any of the cookware, sinks or cooktop. No steel wool in the house, please.
15. Parking is provided in the driveway and spaces adjacent to the home. Parking is not allowed in the garage.
16. Please leave all doors closed when not in use to maintain the interior temperature and prevent bugs and insects from getting in the home. All windows must remain closed at all times.
REYNOLDS LAKE OCONEE SECURITY --
- No parking is allowed on yards, road shoulders, club parking lots, or other non-designated areas.
- No load music or other noise disturbance is allowed after 10:00 pm.
- No boats, trailers, blow-up pools or other recreational equipment or games may be stored or placed in yards or driveways. Trailers must be stored at the marina – please consult with marina personnel to ensure storage in the appropriate location.
- No furniture or items can be moved from the home or porch. No furniture or items shall be placed in the yard.
- All trash in the home must be must be bagged, tied close and placed in the garbage can in the garage or driveway upon departure. No loose trash will be picked up.
- All vehicles must abide by the posted speed limits.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.