AVAILABLE FROM 17 JULY
This typical old apartment is being extensively renovated.
Located in Carrer Mossèn Salord i Farnés, one out of the only 2 streets where horses will parade. The unit located under the flat usually opens to let the horses in. This is a unique flat that cannot be missed for Sant Joan.
Ideally located - 1 minute away from Placa d'Artrutx, 4 minutes away from The Margaret. and less than 6 minute walk to Plaça des Born, you will be able to explore the area on foot.
- Checkin is at 3pm - if you need to drop your baggage, let me know in advance as it is not always possible
- Please, pay the Cristina, the co-host, the agreed cleaning fee of 50€
- Cristina will hand you over the key to the property and will conduct the check out
- Remember to lock the main door at all times as it can be opened from the outside if not locked
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises
- You can inter-lock the outside green blind in the master bedroom, so that birds are kept out while breeze is still allowed to free-flow
- Please, do not leave any food (opened or not) in the house
- Likewise, take all shampoo and shower gel bottles with you
- Cleaning fee covers bed sheets, 1 shower and 1 hand towel per guest, bring your own if you need more, and general checkout cleaning covering kitchen, bathroom, floor and windows
- Please, do not take any towels to the beach or any item out of the house
- You are expected to do your own dishes and take the rubbish out. I will do my best to have rubbish bags available, otherwise they can be bought at the corner shop nearby
- Please, do not swap furniture around. You can, of course, move the table away from the wall to accomodate guests!
- If there is something you miss, please do let me know and I will try to ccomodate your request!