- Tastefully Furnished - Luxury , Modern and Authentic Located on 29th Floor.
- Best Location , Hearth of Down town Montreal
- Side by Side Concordia University - Walking distance to Metro Guy
- Multinational restaurants, cafe and bars
- Pick up upon request
The location is best in the city for groups and family coming to have fun in Montreal, famous Crescent street is less than 5 minutes away. Enough pubs, restaurants and clubs to keep you busy for weeks.
Our place comes fully equipped, towels, dinnerware, very comfortable beds and linens, access to a pool, gym, and sauna in the building, TV and high speed WiFi. Anything your group needs we have !
Whatever the occasion, enjoy complete privacy with full access to the apartment.
- Anything 4 guests needs we have!
- Gym, Pool, Sauna from 8AM to 10pm!
- Laundry room access 24/7
We can often accommodate early, partial check in (Drop off bags, use the pool, etc while cleaners finish - ASK US).
Interaction with guests
We are always available to help with ideas, directions, or any other question you might have - free of charge! Let us know if you have any special requests. You will have our personal cell phone number.
Other things to note
- The parking spots can be arranged in the same building with $25/night. (Please note that the Garage Entrance has a max height clearance of 182 cm / 6’ feet.)
Note that the clearance for the garage is 6 feet. This is fine for SUV but not one with ski rack on top.
- The storage your luggages can be arranged in the same building (the other unit) with only $1/hour for each pieces.
Terms & Conditions
1. UNDECLARED GUEST
Any undeclared, additional guests will cost $50/person for each night
No smoking. Smoking = $500 fine. E-cigarettes ONLY. Smoking in the building sets off the alarm that fines us 500$ so you will be charged the same. This includes halls and stairways. Smoke outside only.
No parties allowed in the apartments. There will be a fine of $500 otherwise.
4. NOISE COMPLAIN
If you make the noise after 10:00 PM you will be charge $200
5. LATE CHECKOUT
The checkout time is before 11:00 AM so if you don't checkout without my confirmation you will be charged an additional $50/hour
6. KEEP WINDOWS CLOSED
Windows to be closed immediately when raining to avoid damage to paint and furniture. Close windows and lock the door when you leave.
Also do not open the windows for more than 10 minutes in Winter, as the low temperature can cause the pipes to burst.
You will be charged for any damages if you fail to comply.
7. DON'T REMOVE MAKEUP WITH TOWELS
If you remove makeup with towels you will be charge $10/piece
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View other reviews