Completely renovated room with double bed, located in an historical green and silent area near the centre of Florence. Furnished with everything you need, including Nespresso Machine, Tea and City Map. House is very well connected with centre, 15-20m walk, 5-10m BUS.
Room is big with wardrobe and big window with green panorama. The house is in a fresh, green area, walking distance from the centre.
2 Bathrooms ( 2 Showers), Balcony.
A Nespresso coffee machine and Tea is available for everyone :)
Interaction with guests
Sometimes I'm not at home, but usually I live here. I will try to help you with whatever you need, especially informations about the city. I will provide you a map of the city.
Other things to note
If you have any special need, just ask! :)
Possible private Taxi Service to Airports or Station, fee to be determined privately.
- Hi Guest! I’m very happy to host you and I welcome you in my house! You’ll have keys so you can enter and go whenever you want. Airbnb is a community based on trust and kindness. Airbnb is not a cheaper way to sleep during your holidays, is a way to live the city with the eyes of a citizen, meet new people, explore new cultures. Following the feedbacks from some of my best guest and from Airbnb, I decided to clearly write this simple rules. While staying into my house, you should follow all of them. I trust you ;)
- As ruled by the Municipality of Florence I have to collect, on their behalf, like every other sleeping facility in the city, Tourist Tax: 2,50€ for each guest, for each night, up to a maximum of 7 nights.
- For ANY need or question, just ask to me. If something is dirty, unordered or simply is not how you expect it, let me know ASAP! If you let me know I can easily solve immediately your problem and you can have a better stay :D
- The room will be ready after 14:00 and it has to be free before 11:00. For delays on the check-out time a fee of 5€ for each 15m after 11:00 will be charged directly through Airbnb.
- You can't access the house with shoes. You can walk barefoot or with slippers, if you don't have them you can find them in the tray near the door :) -
- Be careful to not let the cat out when you enter or exit.
- Kitchen shouldn’t be used from guests, as well as the upper floor of the house.
- Please don’t abuse the bathrooms, otherwise others cannot use them. If you need to make-up you can use the mirror in your room.
- You can’t have any extra guests during the night. If you wish to, let me know and I’ll probably just ask for the extra person fee.
- When you leave, please say bye. If you don’t see me around just knock on my door. It would be very nice if you can bring your own trash bag. Please notify me any damage or issue you may have cause, even if accidentally.
- I hope you have an awesome stay! If you did, it’s very important for us and for the Airbnb review system to receive 5 stars (which for Airbnb means it was fine, not absolutely perfect!). If you have any advice or feedbacks for a better service, let me know! Enjoy Florence!
This host has 114 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love travelling and I travel a lot for business and pleasure! I think that airbnb gives you the possibility to live together with people from each city, and know their culture better! Furthermore, it's cheaper than hotels and the service is usually better!