New apartment open in the perfect location of Naha! Walking 6 minutes to kechomae station, and the famous shopping street "kokusai street" also nearby. Modern studio with loft ! We also provide coffee maker, kettle, rice cooker,microwave and refrigerator for your stay. We have 3 flats in the same building, it`s possible you can book for big family or group to stay, max for 12~15 people.
- Lofted studio room with 2 double sized and 1 single sized mattress beds
- The first floor is spacious with a living room with sofa and space to relax, kitchen with necessary utensils to cook, and bathroom with separate toilet and shower/bath
- The lofted second floor is spacious sleeping space with 2 double sized mattress
- The flat has air conditioning and a ceiling fan to make your stay comfortable
- Loft room is capable to accommodate up to 4 people with 2 double sized mattress beds
- Living room is capable to accommodate up to 1 person with 1 single sized mattress bed
- Large kitchen
- 1 Shower
- 1 Bathtub
- 1 Toilets
- Air conditioner
- Coffee maker
- Boiling pot
- Washing machine
- 2 double beds
- 1 single beds
- Baby cot can be provided upon request
- Pet bed
- Comfortably accommodates up to 5 guests
Great for groups of up to 5, the house has recently been built. A very spacious living room and a lofted space above. The flat can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests. It also has 1 shower, 1 bath and 1 toilet, a large kitchen, air-conditioner and other amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The kitchen has 3 IH outlets with most utensils for cooking needs, and also cutlery.
I have put stickers in English on remote controls, intercoms and other electrical products so that you won't have any trouble using everything.
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENT~
- Hair Dryer
- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- IH cooker
- Coffee maker
- Tea Kettle
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities.
Interaction with guests
You can contact us via Airbnb as it is being monitored 24 hours a day. I can help you in English, Japanese, Chinese and even in German or Dutch!
Other things to note
Okinawa is a sub-tropical island the rays of the sun can be quite intense. Please plan accordingly so as to avoid any sun related distress.
From Sep 2 - Oct 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 1 night.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Thank you for your interest in my listings and for looking at my profile, I'm Akemi. I was born and raised in Okinawa, but I've lived in the Seattle for a few years during my college years and then lived and worked in Tokyo for a number of years also. I currently work in real estate in Naha.
Okinawa is a beautiful island, with not only unbound nature, beautiful beaches, and wonderful forests, but the island has places to shop, visit, eat and many other things to do during your visit. But most of all, Okinawa has just recently become a tourist destination for foreign visitors. I hope you'll enjoy Okinawa as much as I enjoy this island.
Personally, I love to go shopping, go out eating and drinking with friends, and going to the beach to relax. If you have any questions about Okinawa or anything during your stay, please contact me and I'll do the best as I can to make your stay and comfortable and relaxing as possible.