A modern loft with quirky period features set against the backdrop of a leafy garden view. A cosy and warm atmosphere to retreat to. Enjoy a comfy bed with jersey bedding and wake up to a cup of tea and a simple breakfast that is vegetarian and vegan friendly!
Located in the Lark Lane Heritage Area, an artist enclave. - A neighbourhood that attracts eccentrics, smart locals and hipsters alike. A 30 min walk / 7 min car ride and you will reach the action of the City Centre.
- •We clean up after ourselves.
- •Leave the shoes at the door, strictly no shoes in the apartment.
- •Check-in and checkout times are respected.
- •Windows are closed/locked and the lights are switched off when you leave the house.
- •Door is locked upon arrival and departure.
- •No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guest without prior approval from your host.
- •Kitchen is tea and coffee making only.
- •Quiet time starts at 10pm till sunrise.
- •Parking behind the unit is limited to one car.
- •No smoking, vaporising or drinking of alcohol on the property or outside the doors. And no cigarettes in the house bins as they get stinky.
- •Lastly nothing illegal.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an artist and designer who loves to travel and experience new places. Always keen on exploring what this World has to offer. - I love the outdoors and spend much of my time at a nature reserve I an fortunate enough to have on my doorstep. - There I go trekking in the tropical jungle alone or with my friends, Having experienced dry deserts, cold snow, and a rainy Rome. I am mostly found chillin’ somewhere on a tropical beach on weekends somewhere on a remote paradise Island. I practice yoga and believe I am a 'mean' vegetarian cook, om shanti guru!=)
It's true for me as for many others that I have learned so much on my travels; The discoveries that I've have made along the way about foreign cultures has made me increasingly aware that as a global community we share more similarities than differences that divide
Motto: Life is an adventure. Follow your heart. Chase your dreams and you will travel to places you never even could have imagined.