*50" & 43" 4K HDTV's with Netflix, Hulu, Roku, in every room--Apple TV and Cable in Living Room, 300mbps Wifi
*1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twin Size beds
*High-quality printer, Paper Shredder
*Office Space with Glass White Board
*Pack n Play, Stroller, Baby bath tub, high chair
*In-unit Dry Cleaning Machine
*1 Parking Space + St. Parking
*Fully Equipped Kitchen
*Our apartment is spacious enough for 10 people yet cozy enough for 2
* Perfect for Business Travelers and Families with children
* 7 Beds, King, Queen, Queen Sleeper sofa and 4 singles
* Close to McCormick Place
* 15 minutes to two malls
* 10 miles to Downtown
* 7 miles to Museum of Science of Industry, Field Museum, Aquarium
* 4 miles to Brookfield Zoo
* 10 miles to Medical District
* High Chair, Baby bath tub, Pac N Play, Stroller
* Laser Printer, Glass White Board, Paper Shredder, Desk
* Fully Equipped Kitchen--You provide the food
* Dry Cleaning machine
* Cable - 4K TV
* Soundproof windows and doors so no airport noise
* Plenty of Sunlight
* Professionally cleaned between guest
* Iron and full sized ironing board
* 2 Blow Dryers
* .4 miles to CTA Bus
* Free Parking-onsite and plenty of Street parking
* Coffee, Tea, and hot chocolate
The unit is located on the 2nd Floor --24 steps up to unit
Entire house. Self-Check in with August Smart Lock.
Interaction with guests
Once you have completed your booking with us, you will receive:
* Welcome email
* Within the week of your arrival, you will receive another message with
detailed step by step instructions on how to get to the property, self-
check in and parking instructions
* We will periodically send a message to ensure that your needs are met
* We are more than happy to answer your questions before, during and
after your trip, as well as provide helpful information that will create the
ultimate experience for your stay, should you wish to reach out to us.
* However, the apartment is all yours and you will be undisturbed unless
you contact us for assistance.
Other things to note
Be sure to reference your welcome packet in the apartment upon arrival for helpful tips to enhance your visit to Chicago. Must climb 24 steps to 2nd floor unit.
* No Smoking
* No Pets
* Absolutely No Parties or Events
* Check- in time is 4 PM
* Do not have more guests than stated in your reservation (children under
5 do not count as guests)
* No loud music
* No disturbances, especially noise past 10 PM
*Guest that books must be one of the people staying in the unit unless
we have given written permission otherwise
**** DO NOT PARK IN NEIGHBORS PARKING SPACE OR CAR MAYBE
TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE.****
* We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that
occur while on the premises.
* We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables
during your stay.
* We cannot be responsible for any items left behind.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Quiet Hours After 10 PM
- Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation (children 5 and under do not count in Guest count)
- Smoke-free building. ($250.00 fine if violated and may cause you and your quest to be escorted from the premises.)
-- Quiet Hours begin at 10 PM and extend to 8 AM
-- No Parties, events, birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette stays
-- No Loud Music
-- Home must be left Tidy upon departure
*******PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN NEIGHBORS SPACE OR YOUR CAR MAY BE TOWED AT OWNERS EXPENSE*********
The guest that books must stay in the unit unless written permission given for an exception
We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We can not be responsible for any items left behind.
I have lived in Chicago since I was three years old. As a teen, I moved to Arkansas because I wanted to attend the historic Central High School. However, I found myself longing for home.
I also lived in California for a number of years--I liked it-- but Chicago's hot summer nights were calling me; Jazzin' at the Shed, Steppin' in the Parks, the concerts. Living in California made me realize that I loved all four seasons.
I enjoy going to the lakefront in the Winter, long walks on Navy Pier during any season. Chicago is a beautiful exciting city any time of the year and I am so excited that you will have an opportunity to enjoy like local--who knows you might fall in love too.