Central and bright apartment with magnificent views and large terrace facing the sea. Where to enjoy your vacations to the maximum.
Recently renovated with vintage decor and close to shops and restaurants. It has lift, heating, AACC and TV.
Equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, vitro, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, washing machine, iron, plus all the necessary utensils.
Other things to note
* Bed linen and towels are not included in the price. We can provide the additional charge service paid directly at the apartment, or you can bring yours.
* Tourist tax: The published price includes all taxes applicable to the apartment, except the tourist tax which is € 0.99 (VAT included) per person over 16 years and day.
* Possibility of renting parking in a garage nearby.
These additional pre-booked services along with the tourist tax must be paid additionally upon check-in.
* Prices vary according to each season of the year and according to supply and demand.
* Arrival or departure outside the set timetable, can be negotiated.
Guests should take out the trash daily, and especially the day of departure.
No parties or events are allowed in the apartment.
Check the subject of pets.
No smoking in the apartment, please if you want to smoke, on the terraces.
This host has 287 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sociable y amiga de mis amigos. Me encanta viajar, leer y la música. Y por supuesto mi ciudad y su entorno con sus bellos paisajes.
Tengo nociones de francés, inglés y alemán, pero no seas muy duro conmigo, a causa de no practicar no los hablo con soltura.
Si tengo que escoger una frase que defina mi filosofía de vida, esta seria "Carpe Diem" (vive el momento).