The apartment is located centrally in Hottingen, Zurich's 7th district. It is only 10 minutes from the main train station (Zürich HB) and has everything you need to feel at home.
The flat is fitted with high-end fixtures and fittings and design furniture throughout. Its unique character is underlined by its well-designed layout, intricate ceiling plastering and solid wooden parquet.
It is best suited for a single business traveller or a couple who would like to experience Zurich like a local. Non-couples can also be accommodated.
As a guest, you will have access to the entire flat. The double bed is 140x200cm. If you do not want to share the bed, we can set up a pullout bed in the living room.
Fresh bed sheets, a hand and bath towel per person, as well as shampoo, shower gel, soap and a hairdryer will be provided.
Interaction with guests
I regularly check my messages and will try to answer as soon as possible.
Other things to note
Under the "guide" section I provide a little map of Zurich showing you the closest shops, my favorite restaurants and bars in the neighborhood, etc.
- In typical Swiss fashion: shoes off please!
- There is a limited cleaning fee by Zürich standards so please clean up after yourselves
- Buy your own (or replace consumed) food like for like, the closest supermarket is only 350m away
- Goes without saying but just as a reminder: no unauthorised guests
- Please be respectful of neighbours
- Please make sure you close all windows and lock the apartment door when checking out
Travel quite frequently - hence the occasional availability of my apartment!
Happy to answer any questions you may have in French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or German!