* FREE PARKING+FREE wifi
* FREE TRAM ZONE
* Close to Etihad Stadium, Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre, NewQuay, Waterfront City and Victoria Harbour Town.
* Modern furnished one bedroom apartment with a double size sofa bed in the living room, it can easily fit group of 4
* Netflix installed and ready
* Aparrtment complex is equipped with luxurious facilities. 1 mins walking to free tram zone, 5 mins tram to CBD. The best place to live in Melbourne.
* To view all our luxury apartments, please visit https://www.airbnb.com/users/130415824/listings
* This brand new apartment have everything you want! There is king size bed in master bedroom, also a sofa bed in the living room which is the size of a double sized bed.
* This apartment locates at high floor which gives you the best view toward the Melbourne Star Ferris Wheel and Docklands Harbour. You could actually see and listen to the concert in Etihad Stadium.
* This impressive apartment is nothing short of a 5 star hotel, beautifully and comfortably furnished with parking and wifi and king size bed in master room has been styled to impress guests, with gorgeous sun filled large room, comfortable couches and beds to enjoy this charming space. All the living rooms and bedrooms have full-length window toward to the water. The best floor plan apartment in Melbourne.
* It is a north-facing apartment, and you get the beautiful sunshine in the morning and have bright natural lights almost all the day time.
* The huge chef's kitchen is light and bright offering you all the utensils, appliances, crockery and top of the range designer cookware to prepare your own gourmet meals (if you choose). A full sized refrigerator/freezer will provide the ultimate space for your provisions. Dishwasher, microwave, stainless steel full hot plate stove, large oven and automatic espresso coffee machine (including complimentary coffee capsules), will complete your entertainer's delightful kitchen. Various quality tea varieties are also provided.
* Air conditioned, quality modern furniture and fittings throughout
* Washer and dryer included.
* Fresh quality linen, iron, hairdryer supplied for your comfort.
* We provide 1 bath towel per guest per stay and there is NO free towel everyday, 1 hand towel per bathroom, and 1 foot mat per bathroom. (If you stay longer than 3 days, we can provide you more towels).
* Melburnians are known for their love of coffee so I'm sure you will enjoy the Nespresso Machine!
The whole home is yours during your stay. All living zones and areas of the apartment are fully accessible. The following services/amenities are INCLUDED in your rate.
1.You can access the facilities from level 7. It includes: Swimming Pool, Sunna, Spa and Gym. They open from 5am to 11pm
2.FREE Undercover secure car space for one car
3.FREE Cable TV
5.All designer towels, designer bed linen, quality cookware and crockery.
6.Washing machine and clothes dryer.
Interaction with guests
I try to make every effort to meet guests at the property upon arrival. If I can not meet you at the time of your check-in, guests can always pick up keys from a nearby location. Opens 24/7. During your stay, you can always text, call or email me if there is anything I can help you with.
1. It is my priority to maintain communication and assistance to all my guests.
2. I am here to assist and guide you.
3. I am always happy to speak with you about making your trip an easy and enjoyable stay.
Other things to note
* Check-Out is 10am. Check-In is 3pm. Message us if you want early check-in or late check-out.
* This is a non-smoking apartment. If we find out guests smoke in the apartment, we will report to Airbnb and apply to take all of your bond.
* This is high-end residential building, please have NO party, loud music and loud talk inside the apartment.
* Please clean and tidy up the kitchen area after you use it.
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Lyn, I started doing Airbnb June 2017.I would read news on the internet just to catch up with the rest of the world. That's how I knew Airbnb. I love music, movies, and meeting people from different places, listening their stories. My life motto is 'to travel is to live.'
A travel lover myself, I love to host people wherever I am in the world.
I met with travellers around the world. Every body was so polite and friendly. When I talk to them I can feel the excitement and happiness. It's totally different compare to what I thought people are like. Maybe because this communicate is great, I don't know. Then I thought "I want to be people like my guests". I want people around me to feel life is great and there are a lot to look forward to. The guests really gave me a lot motivation towards my work and my life. Here I have to thank you all.