* Location: CẨM THANH - quiet place far away from noisy and hustle neighbourhood.
** This room here was my nest before. As i'm living abroad so i would love to open the door for people from all over the globe!
+PRIVATE ENTRANCE :After entering the property by the big GREEN GATE, you don't have to pass by ANY SHARED AREAS but the GARDEN ONLY to reach your ROOM's DOOR.( Please checking our pictures to have more details about the design of the house )
+MONTHLY PRICE : NOT includes bills
We are Hanoian, we were born in Hanoi- the capital of Vietnam. After living for a long time in the big crowded city we decided to move to Hoi An, a beautiful city which is well known for its well-preserved Ancient Town.
We treasure tiny things and peace, the harmony comes from nature. Our house draws on the theme of simplicity, located far enough from people, cars, noisy sources,... maintaining a quiet and peaceful atmosphere for us to indulge in it.
And now we wanna share this special experience with you !
-Private kitchen with basics ( You can also use our stuffs in our kitchen to cook too )
-Beside your own space, you can totally be come a part of everything in our luxuriant REAL garden ( not a grassy porch, rice field or a patio ): watering, gardening everyday. If you arrive when our trees are bearing fruits, enjoy them with us !
Interaction with guests
I'm currently living in Brazil so i will not be able to see you in person when you arrive to the house. My parents and my sister live there and they will take care of the place and also be available to help you anytime .
Please do not hesitate to let us know whenever you need our help !
Other things to note
-About bills for long-term tenants (water, electricity), we understand that each person has a diffirent use of electricity and water so that we don't wanna apply a fixed fee for everyone because it won't be fair if you consume less but need to pay as much as the others that may consume more.
Here is how we caculate the costs:
#Water: 50.000 VND/person/month
#Electricity: 2.600 VND/KW
# Wifi : 70.000 VND/month
Please contact me if you have any doubts about this.
-If you travel with your pets, dont worry they are welcome too!
You only need to tell us in advance about your lovely friend and make sure to preserve well the condition of the space ( the room and common area) so the next guests with their other pets can be able to enjoy our home too! ;)
-If you wanna have an early check-in and/or late check-out please send me a request specifying desired arrival-departure time and i will try to make the best arrangement for you! :)
These are some of the rules we hope to see followed (especially if you plan to stay for more than 15 days) to avoid misunderstandings and problems later on. Please ask if you do not understand something and wish to discuss it. Booking means that you have read this and you will comply with the following rules :
- 1. Security is very important. Please ensure that all windows and doors are locked upon leaving the room. Please follow all the procedure with LOCKS that we will give explaination when you move in. When entering the house, do not let anyone come in behind you or hold the door open for strangers.
++ No strangers are allowed to enter the house. Who hasn't booked a room remains outside. For long-term renter, having visitors are ok but please just tell us in advance.
- 2. Please keep the room clean as much as possible.
- 3. Please report any damage, theft or problems requiring maintenance immediately to us. If the damage and problem were caused by you, you will have to make up by cash for fixing fee or the new equipment price accordingly.
- 4. Each resident has a front gate key and a key to the resident’s room, please keep your keys safe. If you lose a key, a replacement key will be arranged at your expense. ($20)
- 5. You also have a responsibility to respect the property's landscape and property outside the room you rent.
- 6. When moving out, it is the residents’ responsibility to remove their personal belongings. Items remaining after departure will be deemed discarded and disposed of.
- 7. Please no illegal activities (drugs) in the house
- 8. Please no equipment or furniture, or stuffs may be removed from the house without prior agreement with the landlord.
++ For lost/ stolen/ damaged items of the house, a replacement fee will be charged accordingly.
- 9. Please keep noise down to reasonable levels at all times. After 11.pm, any sound generated within your room should not be audible in any other room.
- 10. Please no nails, hooks, adhesives or other fixings may be applied to any part of the my house without permission. If permission is granted, you agree to pay for any repairs needed to make good any marks, stains, deposits or other damage caused by the fixings.
- 11. Electricity is very expensive. Please use it moderately. Turn off all electricity when you don’t use them.
- 12. Clean and tidy the kitchen after using it.
- 13. Please leave the bathroom clean after each use, including mirror and counter. Avoid clogging the drainage holes with trash and hair, and if you cannot unclog it please contact us so we can help.
- 14. Rented bicycles must be returned back filled.
After all, we only hope you can treat the space as your own home :).
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
As an international citizen, I am always willing to support you the best I can, during the time you stay with us.