With garden entry to a private, modern and sophisticated interior. Only moments from renowned Danks Street eateries and galleries, East Village Shopping Centre, Green Square town centre, the recently announced Waterloo Metro Train Line, city bus and rail transport, Sydney CBD and airport. Suitable for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
A unique offering of low-rise apartments, contemporary architecture bringing the "outside in” is the concept behind the development.
-Open plan living and dining area leading to a spacious balcony
-Superb integrated eat-in kitchen with gas cooking and great storage
-Generous sized bedrooms both with built-in robes, main with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
-Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
-Internal laundry with dryer / video intercom security building
-Timber flooring throughout the living area
Maximum occupancy 4 people (The Sofa bed you see in one of our photos can sleep 2 x adult)
We do not provide additional linen for the sofa bed . Please make booking for the total number of guests if you want to use the sofa bed.
In room facilities:
- Air conditioner / heater
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table
- Dining table + 4 x dining chairs
- Open plan kitchen
- Unlimited HIGH SPEED FREE WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooktop, oven and rangehood
- Kettle, tea pot, microwave
- glasses , mugs , plates , bowls , coffee cups and cutlery sets.
- Frying pan and pots
- Fridge with freezer
- Washing machine
- Laundry powder
- Large qieen size bed
- Bedside table
- Built-in wardrobe
- Bath towel and Bath mat
- Shampoo, body wash and hand wash
- Hair dryer
- Late check in is available given at least 24 hours notice.
Interaction with guests
We love to eat! There are so many nice food eateries in Sydney. We love to share our experience with you. If you need recommendation on food, entertainment, attractions, nightlife, activities etc. Just ask, we will be here to support you to ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
Other things to note
*** IMPORTANT ***
*** IMPORTANT ***
*** IMPORTANT ***
We have heard that many taxi drivers cannot find out street, please ask your driver to enter our street from O'Dea Ave Zetland. We can find it on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map, we don't know why taxi drivers cannot find it.
Just remember to relax, enjoy and have fun! :)
Welcome to our warm and comfortable apartment. We want you to feel like home, so please make yourself comfortable and settle in.
- No smoking anywhere in the unit, we love the smell of Sydney's fresh air;
- The house is always spotless as we are a very proud home owner. I love to socialise but privacy is also respected and assured. Happy to give you directions & ideas about touring, eating out and places to see in Sydney.
- No pets, we love pets but unfortunately it's a building requirement;
- Loss of keys will incur a charge of $300, sorry it's building charge;
- Do not touch the fire sprinkler, it'll cause the units above and below as well as units around to sprinkle. After that, it'll alarm the fire brigade. The cost of the fire brigade visit is a minimum of AUD2200 and the repair of the entire unit's water damage, it'll be one very expensive bill;
- You agree that, although unlikely, we may need to access the apartment from time to time during your stay, e.g., to attend to repairs (if necessary), or to show the apartment to prospective purchasers (under Australian law, the owner of a property is entitled to access the property for the purposes of showing the property to prospective purchasers on 24 hours' notice). You agree that we may provide your mobile telephone number so that persons needing to access the apartment can arrange access with you directly.
- No excessive noise, we respect our neighbours and our local community, if you're returning late, please keep the noise level to a minimum because the complex is very quiet and night and we would like to keep it that way. If we receive complaints from neighbours, we will terminate the Airbnb leasing with the guest with no refunds. Respect - give it to get it;
- Take-off your shoes when being at home.
- Please text me via Airbnb few days before the check-in date to arrange key pick-up.
- Please turn on range hood and open window when cooking; Fire alarm is very sensitive so in the presence of building manager or fire fighters, you will be liable for the cost of it.
- Check-in time is from 2pm. We make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 2pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
- Check-out time before 10am.
- After Hours Check-in must be pre-arranged. If you think you may be arriving after 6pm, you must notify us of this 1 day in advance so we know to arrange for late check in. Unless you have arranged for a late check-in, we will not be responsible if you have difficulties checking in after 6pm.
- We do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you prior to your check-in time or after you check-out.
- You are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED FROM HOLDING ANY TYPE OF PARTY, OR ANY LOUD GATHERING IN THE APARTMENT ("DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR"). You acknowledge that you are aware that Disruptive Behaviour will seriously disrupt other persons, especially those occupying other apartments in the building, and this is likely to seriously adversely affect our ability to continue using the apartment, and possibly other of our apartments, for the purposes of our business. You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering:
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,000 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation;
(3) you will not take any step to challenge the deduction referred to in number (2) above via the issuer of the card, other otherwise;
(4) you will owe to us a debt of $2,500 less any amount we deduct from your credit card under (2) above which you will pay to a bank account nominated by us in full within two weeks of the date the Disruptive Behaviour occurs;
(5) if you fail to pay the debt referred to in (4) above within the time frame referred to in that clause, we will, without question, instigate legal proceedings against you to recover the amount; and
(6) the $2,500 referred to above is a GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE of the loss we will incur if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, including mainly the loss which will result from the damage the Disruptive Behaviour does to our reputation among our other guests, the occupiers of other apartments in the building (if any), neighbours, the relevant Owners Corporation (if any) and local Council and our ability to continue conducting our business via the apartment having regard to action which might be taken against us by any one, or more, of the above mentioned persons either as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour on its own, or as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour taken in conjunction with other Disruptive Behaviour which has occurred previously to your Disruptive Behaviour, or which may occur in the future.
- In consideration of other tenants, you must not make excessive noise in the apartment or public areas.
- Utilities are included in the rental rate. However, you must ensure that all lights, air-conditioners and heaters are turned off when you are not in the apartment.
- We provide unlimited internet and it's also included in the rental rate.
- In the very unlikely event an apartment you have booked becomes unavailable (e.g., the carpets need to be replaced due to water damage, or the owner of the apartment withdraws the apartment etc.), we will take every step to provide you with another apartment of at least the same standard. We will not be liable if an apartment becomes unavailable for some reason, or if we are not able to provide a suitable alternative. You accept that there is a risk that an owner might withdraw a property so that it becomes no longer available prior to your check-in date.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all appliances etc. in the apartment are working properly, there is not damage to the apartment and the apartment is spotlessly clean. If you notify us of a faulty appliance, or the apartment is not spotlessly clean, or of something wrong with the apartment, we will take all reasonable steps to have the fault corrected as soon as possible. Where you notify us after hours, we will endeavour to have the fault corrected as soon as possible on the recommencement of business hours. The existence of a faulty appliance or another issue with the apartment will not entitle you to any discount on the booking fee. We do not control maintenance in the building in which the apartment is located. In the event of a fault in the common area, e.g., the lift not working or there being no hot water, we will notify the body corporate of the fault immediately. However, the existence of the fault will not entitle you to any discount on the booking fee. We assure you that all our apartments are in quality buildings and that common area faults are always attended to by the body corporate promptly.
- We do not control the buildings in which our apartments are located. Accordingly, you agree we are in no way liable for any damage caused to you or your goods by a fault with the building, whether the damage is caused in the common area, or in the apartment, e.g., by water coming into the apartment from the common area. In the event of such damage, you should deal directly with the body corporate who is responsible for the building and the common property and which is required by law to hold policies of insurance covering damage caused by a fault with either.
- Please don't leave valuables in your apartment. We will not be liable for any loss you incur as a consequence of someone stealing your valuables from your apartment.
- This contract between us is governed by the law of NSW and you agree that you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- Last and most importantly, house rule says you must have a happy stay!
From Dec 21, 2017 - Jan 05, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 514 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, we are Rachael & William. We have been living in this lovely city of Sydney for more than half of our lives.
We like trying out different cuisines, we love travelling and we also enjoy having a quite relaxing time at home.
I have had many great experiences travelling and I am hoping that our guests staying in our places will experience the same excitement and magic in Sydney.
We'd love to meet you from the other side of the world and we'd love to talk with you about interesting things we had in this city. We look forward to hosting you soon!