This newly remodeled property is professionally managed by our team at Lodging In Telluride. We are a 100% locally owned and operated vacation rental management company. We want you to feel at home in Telluride and we know you'll find our team attentive and approachable.
Viking Lodge 206 at a glance:
- Sleeps 4
- King bed & bunk beds
- Flat Screen TV with cable
- Fully remodeled Kitchen with full size appliances
- Well stocked, fresh linens & towels, all paper products & kitchen/bathroom essentials
- Free Wifi
- On site parking
Rooms and Beds:
Bedroom 1: King bed
Additional sleeping: Bunk beds between the main bedroom & the bathroom (door closes in between)
Viking Lodge Complex:
- River front complex
- Heated Pool & Hot Tub
- BBQs in common area
- Coin Operated Laundry In Complex
- One outdoor parking space, first come, first served
- Minutes to Lift 7
- Across the street is Siam Thai, Wine Mine & There Bar
Viking Lodge Location:
- Town of Telluride
- 2 minute walk to Lift 7 and ticket window
- 2 minutes walk to Clark's grocery store
- 10 minute walk Gondola and lift ticket window
- 15 minute walk to Town Park
- Blocks from Telluride Medical Center
Getting around Telluride:
The Galloping Goose runs town loops with bus stops walking distance from the complex
No car needed
Town and all amenities are walking distance
Hop on the goose after dinner and be dropped minutes from the condo
Operating under Town of Telluride Business License #017178
We look forward to welcoming you in beautiful Telluride! We kindly ask all guests to adhere to the following simple rules. We try to keep our rules to the bare minimum, but please keep in mind that these rules are firm & we greatly appreciate your cooperation:
1. This is a residential building. Please refrain from making loud noise as it is close living & we like to respect our neighbors. Please don't bring the bar back to the condo. If we have any late night noise complaints we may have to ask you to leave. And that would be awkward & upsetting for everyone!
2. Absolutely no smoking in the condo or on the premises of the building. This includes cigarettes & marijuana (we can smell it!). $500 fine.
3. No pets - please leave your pets at home. Guests who are found to have a pet will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund.
4. Check in time is 3pm & checkout time is 11am. Please do not arrive early, or leave late without clearing it with us first as it can disrupt a tight housekeeping schedule.
Thats about it! We hope you have a fabulous time in Telluride. We are available throughout your stay should you need anything.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews