Good clean condition, communal pool just behind the apartment, 2 minute walk to Blue Olive Bistro
For vehicular access to block B coming from Paphos take first turn left at the mini roundabout to Coral Bay Avenue and then take first turn left and drive straight past Ascos Coral Beach Hotel on the left and follow sign for Blue Olive. Parking for block B is on the left before arriving at Blue Olive. Drive from Coral Bay Avenue is only about 2 minutes.
Interaction with guests
House manager will meet you at the property or pick you up at airport as prearranged. (Airport pick up charge and cash deposit (refundable as detailed in "House Rules") payable to house management. 2 days prior notice for meeting arrangements will be appreciated.
Other things to note
Please read House Rules carefully and seek clarification if necessary. My UK contact telephone number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Fridge, washing machine, gas cooker and all other utensils are available in the apartment. Copy of inventory available from the property manager on arrival. Please read.
Coastline is 2 minutes walk from the apartment. Coral Beach is 3 mins drive and 14 mins walking along the coastline from the apartment.
- Guests are welcome to have quiet enjoyment until whatever time they wish but expected to keep any noise down to a reasonable level generally after 10 pm.
- Guests are required to pay €100 cash deposit on arrival against breakages, losses & power usage, charged at 20c/kwH after 1st 5kWh/day
- Only accepting bookings from guests who have confirmed their offline ID (passport)
- Bookings accepted for minimum 5 nights and maximum 60 nights
- Maximum number of guests permitted is 4; however, under certain circumstances an extra guest may be possible but must be agreed with the host. Additional charges may apply.
- For cancellations Airbnb's "Moderate" cancellation policy apply
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.