My home locates at Fuzhou CBD - Dong Jie Kou, just next to Sanfang-Qixiang. Metro Line 1 is also nearby, you can go to Fuzhou Railway Station in 12mins by car. By living in my home, you can enjoy the Xihu Park and the traditional foods downstairs.
My home is decorated in new Chinese style, all furnitures and equipments are brand new in order to treat our guest well. We have 3 nice and cozy bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 ppl. Image how wonderful to stay with friends enjoying all the sunlight, books, talking and a cup of Chinese tea!
Guests are allowed to use whole apartment, including but not limited to 1 living room, 3 bedrooms and 1washroom.
Interaction with guests
We live nearby and could come to help if needed
Other things to note
This is your home while your stay, so please make sure
1. Use in-house facilities and equipments carefully
2. Do not make noise after 22:00 as it may affect the neighbors and cause complaint
3. If you really need to smoke, please move to the balcony
4. Kitchen is free to use but please keep it clean and put everything back after cooking, so that our next guest would be able to use it again
5. When you are ready to check-out, please turn off all switches and equipments (lights, air conditioning, television, etc.) before leaving
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I used to study and work in Hong Kong, love life and enjoy traveling. Big fan of Arsenal Football Club, would play guitar, watch NBA and surf Hupu sometimes.