* New hostel in May 2017 ~ Maximum 4 people available
* 5 minutes by car from the airport
* Cooking, Laundry available
* Shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, hair dryer
* 1 bottle of water per person
* BBQ Grill Operation
If you would like to cook, please let us know in advance when you make your reservation.
If you would like to have your laundry, please let me know at the front desk.
If you are a barbecue grill, you need to make a reservation at the time of booking.
Charge of 5,000 won per person (charcoal, grill, table, gloves, tongs)
Ice-water purifier, coffee and various teas are available on the first floor cultural exchange room.
Computer and travel information booklet is available so you can search tourist information and restaurants.
Other things to note
Our Jangan hostel is non-smoking within the building
After 10 o'clock, noisy activities are prohibited.
Prohibited foods that smell meat, fish, etc. in the room so that they do not damage other customers when cooking.
- Our building is non-smoking.
- After 10 o'clock, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using the high-end bang for other customers.
I would appreciate it if you refrain from food that smells meat, fish, etc.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View other reviews