Enjoy a unique lodging experience on our working farm. Fat Sheep Farm has 5 newly constructed private cabins available. The cabins are situated on a ridge overlooking our growing fields and the beautiful hills in the distance. Our guests can enjoy fresh seasonal produce, eggs from our chickens and a visit with the farm animals. The farm feels secluded but is only 10 minutes from I91, about 11 miles from both Woodstock and Quechee, and 6 miles from the GMHA.
- No Feeding the Livestock: Our animals eat specific foods in specific amounts in order to maintain their health. Please do not feed any animals without checking with us first.
- Caution and Child Supervision: The property is a working farm with electric fences, machinery, sharp tools, livestock, and other items not present at a typical lodging facility. Renter is responsible for ensuring his or her own safety and assumes all risks associated with staying on the farm.
- No Smoking: Smoking is not permitted.
- We do not allow any candles or any other open flames in the buildings.
- Farm Food: Renter is responsible for properly cleaning and preparing any farm food, including eggs and produce.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews