About this listing
The elegance of Versailles is reflected in the crystals and gilded mirrors of this room located under the roofs. Change of scenery for the bathroom. We are in Italy and the comedy is in full swing with its colors, its masks and its red curtain. Two universes that meet in an airspace where applause and bravos fly when Moliere appears on stage!
Our five guest rooms of writers were arranged in the old dependency of the mill, for your autonomy and your tranquility. To make your stay a real time out, we chose to combine them with present and past. Lime plasters and clay paintings, floors, old-fashioned bathrooms and porcelain electricity offer each room a sober and elegant setting to deploy its particular universe. Push the door as you open a book and discover.
You are expected the day of your reservation, between 17h00 and 19h30. If you are forced to arrive after this time slot, please call us by telephone. If possible, please do not arrive after 9:30 pm.
- The time of the breakfast is fixed: weekdays from Monday to Saturday from 7 am to 9 am; On Sundays from 8:00 to 10:00.
- The departure time of the rooms is fixed: weekdays at 10 am; Sunday at 11:00 am.
- Pets are not allowed.
- In order to guarantee the tranquility of the place and the comfort of the guests, the respect of a certain "art of living" is demanded of all. Guests are kindly requested not to smoke inside the rooms and common areas. In general, you agree to abide by the rules of etiquette that will be indicated to you, those that are binding on all of you when you live in community and these general conditions of sale.
- You agree to make the rooms in perfect condition at the end of the stay and to declare systematically - and to assume financially - any degradation for which it would be responsible. Our rooms have been decorated and furnished with passion, it is required to respect the objects made available. Any disappearance of undeclared object will be invoiced to the customer at his replacement value.
- It is specified that the kitchen available to the common room is left at the guests' disposal only on request.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Les Lettres de mon Moulin en Alsace, … voilà qui peut surprendre !
Mais qui aurait certainement ravi Alphonse Daudet, lui, l’amoureux de notre région qu’il arpente en 1865 et qu’il qualifie « d’un de ses plus beaux souvenirs de voyage ».
De la Provence à l’Alsace, il n’y avait qu’un pas que nous vous invitons à franchir en poussant la porte de notre ancien moulin, devenu espace dédié à la lecture et à l’écriture.
Alphonse Daudet donc, mais aussi Colette, Jules Verne, Molière et Cocteau ont inspiré nos cinq chambres d’hôtes imaginées comme autant de cabinets de curiosités pour vous surprendre et vous émerveiller.
Quant à nos ateliers d’écriture, ils fourmillent d’idées pour découvrir ou redécouvrir le plaisir d’écrire et d’échanger.
Par ici la visite…
et à bientôt ?
Isabelle et Emmanuel Foreau