LOCATION! Charming 1930s Historic Music Row home. Walk to bars, restaurants, music studios & more! Walk downtown! Uber less than $10&10 min to honky tonks. Enjoy classic Southern front porch sitting, huge back deck, hot tub & grill, walk to Barcelona, Taco Mamacita, Old Glory & historic Bobby's Idle Hour. Updated home, tons of charm, quirky decor. Rock a selfie w a giant mural of Elvis recording at neighboring Studio B! Hit the hot tub after a night on the town! Newly renovated marble shower!
- Must have fun while respecting this is my full-time dream home
- large groups of friends and family welcome. I have turned on "instant book" but you must share details about you and your group for final approval. I will respond to you promptly.
- No loud noise after 10pm, especially outside.
- please respect privacy and noise for "Lil Jo" guests if any are on property.
- Zero tollerance for any smoking or drugs.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi all! I'm an avid world traveler and I have lived all across the country, but recently moved back to my hometown of Nashville and purchased my dream home, "Jolene!" I can't wait to share her with you! I want to help make MY town, your town for your trip so you'll receive lots of local tips to help you have a blast. Happy to answer any questions about your stay and make you feel right at home. @JoleneNashville