Perfect home for the solar eclipse! This rustic A frame from the 1940s on a little over an acre is the perfect getaway. With large deck for entertaining and a pond. There is a lot of character and quirks but overall great for having a wonderful family vacation. Close to the parkway for easy travel around Central Oregon. Close to shopping and a local little market about a 10 min walk away. There are 3 bedrooms in the house. This is an old family home owned by local bendites.
Rustic 1940s A frame with lots of character very charming. The railroad tracks do run behind the home so you will hear it going by from time to time.
Interaction with guests
Please send us a message or we can be reached by our cell phones for emergencies.
Other things to note
Fire season will be high so please be cautious. No fireworks. The shop will be locked and off limits.
The railroad tracks run behind the house so you will hear the train going by some times.
- Bend has a sound ordinance at 10 pm so no loud music after and be respectful of the neighbors.
- The shop will be locked and off limits.
- There is a guesthouse on the property that might have other guests in it please be respectful
- No fires allowed due to high fire danger
- Thank you for reading all of our rules. To show that you read them all please message with the phrase "pinball is fun" so we can be sure. Thanks!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.