Enjoy a private room with queen size bed (two people) and cot available for baby (extra person booking) on request. Bathrooms are for guests use only. You may share with other guests. (One main bathroom, one separate shower and two separate toilets)
Great kitchen with gas cooktop and numerous appliances for cooking, or BBQ by the pool. Enjoy relaxing winter days in the garden or summertime in the pool.
Families are welcome here. Twin share room available for your kids.
Backpackers welcome too.
This is a rural property where you can relax and listen to the beautiful call of numerous birds whilst watching a sunrise or sunset. Yet it is only a 12 min drive to town. There is a local convenience store, post office, bottle shop and take away famous for the renowned Cardy burger within walking distance.
Mildura has much to offer; city sights, nightlife and tourist attractions and is also in close proximity to bush-land and the mighty Murray River.
You will have access to all living areas in my home. The kitchen has numerous appliances and you are welcome to cook till your heart's content. There is a washing machine should you wish to do your laundry. The lounge room offers a relaxing couch, smart TV and also toys, books and games for your children's entertainment. Guests have access to all garden areas including a playground and sand pit for the children, outdoor relaxation and dining. The pool and pool yard offer a relaxing and fun area for your pleasure. Bar-B-Que available for outdoor cooking also.
Interaction with guests
I live in the house and I'm a chatty, cheery person. I enjoy sharing my local knowledge with guests.
I love hearing about your travels and experiences also.
As well I respect your privacy and your need for peace and quiet.
On occasion I like to organise a shared meal with guests, guests friends and previous guests to share and enjoy cultures and food from other countries.
Other things to note
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME
• Your room will be serviced weekly. This includes a change of sheets/pillow cases and fresh towels.
• Your bathrooms will be cleaned and fresh bathmats provided.
• Floors will be vacuumed.
• Rubbish and Recycle bins will be emptied.
• Dishwasher will be started and unpacked.
I can also offer local knowledge and insight to many areas of interest throughout the district.
• Please remove shoes to enter the house.
• Smoking is allowed outside only and preferably away from the house.
• Please clean up after yourself. Crockery and cutlery; remove food and placed rinses dishes in the dishwasher. Cookware; wash, dry and put away. Please wipe stove, bench tops and table after use.
• Please have consideration for other quests. Keep noise to a minimum if others are sleeping.
• Electric blankets must be switched off when not in use as they pose a fire risk.
• Lights and fans to be switched off when leaving the room.
• Events and visitors are welcome in most cases upon request.
• No food in the bedroom or lounge room.
• Toys, games and books must be replaced after use.
• All breakages must be paid for
• No plates, cutlery, containers etc. to be removed from the house.
• No additional heating or cooling devices allowed.
• No glass and no smoking in pool area.
• No entry to private bedrooms.
• Do not use other people’s food etc.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews