Enjoy all the comforts of home in this charming Park Slope Brooklyn abode just a 15 minute subway ride away from Manhattan. Large, beautiful, bright and sunny 1 bedroom apt on the fourth floor, situated in the quaint South Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. 3 minute walk from the subway and 5 minute walk to Prospect Park - Brooklyn's Central Park - and steps away from restaurants, bars, cafés and markets.
- 1 large sunny bedroom with Queen size bed
- Living room equipped with Roku TV, sofa and desk space. Queen size air mattress, available upon request, fits comfortably in living room.
- Full kitchen equipped with appliances- all available for use during your stay.
- Stylish bar table with chairs for dining
- AC units in the bedroom and living room
Interaction with guests
I will be in the area so you can always feel free to text if you need anything.
Other things to note
Just an FYI for those who may have pet allergies -
when not hosting there is a dog that lives in the apartment.
- Should anyone approach you in the building, please let them know that you are a friend of mine in town visiting.