- located at city center of Ipoh.
- 5 min to 'Nasi Ganja' restaurant
- nearby food stall, Cafe, Night Bazaar and Ipoh Parade shopping mall,
- nearby to bank, petrol station and KTM station,
- nearby government office (SUK, LAP, JPBD, JPS, JAKOA, JAS, etc).
- 5 min to art of old town
- 7 min to Gunung Lang Recreational Park
- 6 min to Fantasy House Trick Art
- 15 min to Kek Look Tong Cave temple & Zen Garden
- 20 min to Sunway Lost World of Tambun
-10 min to Movie Animation Park Studio
You may find our home have a balcony facing the banjaran titiwangsa view and also city view. Lang mountain also can be seen from the balcony.
-there are 2 sofa in the living hall with astro chanel television (limited to several chanel)
- we provide u the microwave suitable for heating n cooking and also some basic utensils
-you will be provided with 1 king bed and 2 single beds with blanket on each.
-clean towels, shampoo, and shower bath are provided
- swimming pool on the 2nd floor
- squash and table tennis court
-24 hours 7-11 store
-convenience store inside the building
-massage center (pay by your own)
-bike rental (RM50/day)
-moon river bar & grill
-palong coffee house shop
-shinjuku japanese restaurant
Nearby interesting place
- ipoh barber n comber 5 min walking distance
- hadramawt arabic cuisine 5min walking distance
-souvenir shop 5min walking distance
- riverwalk with neon light tree during night
-tin mine gallery 5min walking distance
- children rides
-cimb atm and bank islam 5 min walking distance
Interaction with guests
Please let me know what time will you arrive, and i will wait at the suite lobby to pass you the key and show you around. =) Just give me a call if you need my assistance.
Other things to note
- For those who travel to Ipoh for holiday, there is trishaw services for heritage trip available everyday from 9 am to 12 pm (first session), & 4 pm to 12 am (2nd session). - dun miss out to selfie at 8 mural painting by Ernest Zacharevic around Ipoh!. Call us to get the map. - And also dun miss out Ipoh Cultural Showcase every Friday night, 8.30 pm, at Kinta Riverwalk. Just in front your home!
- please dont make noise after 10pm. It may disturb other guests live in the same floor
-no durians allowed
-no pets allowed
-smoking in the balcony. Please use the ashtray provided
-switch off all the switch before going out
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
i'm exciting to meet new people from all around the world!. I love exchanging experience and knowledge with new people. I love travel and diving!. Im looking forward meeting up with my beloved guests. =) Welcome to my home.